PDA

View Full Version : Has Calum dissapeared?

FunkyMINI
15th October 2004, 01:16 AM
Hi guys
Does anyone know if Calum Mackintosh can recieve emails at the moment? We've been trying to arrange things with him to launch our new site Funky Mini on NMS for a while now, got half way down the process and not had any replies back for some time now. Anyone know anything?
Cheers
Chris

GAJ
15th October 2004, 02:05 AM
Calum has recently had a wee boy Liam and is not currently in a position to devote much time to the site.

FunkyMINI
15th October 2004, 02:14 AM
Yeah he mentioned that to me via email during the course of our conversations. Is there anyone else taking his role while he's away?

Wul
15th October 2004, 02:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by FunkyMINI

Is there anyone else taking his role

Only wee Liam when he's fed up with baby food! LOL!:p;)

FunkyMINI
15th October 2004, 04:02 AM
lol

GAJ
15th October 2004, 04:03 AM

Yeah he mentioned that to me via email during the course of our conversations. Is there anyone else taking his role while he's away?

You can contact me and I'll see what I can do. In the meantime you may want to remove that avatar from your profile as it is not appropriate to this site or it's users! Cheers!

FunkyMINI
15th October 2004, 04:08 AM
Hi
OK, I can forward on the email threads so far. What address should I send it to?
By the way, what's wrong with the banner - it's specifically for Mini people, plus we have every intention of spending money with NME to advertise....??
Cheers
C

GAJ
15th October 2004, 04:11 AM
Not the banner, the avatar in your profile!

Send the stuff to gary@newminiscotland.co.uk

Mini Me
15th October 2004, 04:13 AM

Hi
OK, I can forward on the email threads so far. What address should I send it to?
By the way, what's wrong with the banner - it's specifically for Mini people, plus we have every intention of spending money with NME to advertise....??
Cheers
C

:D:D he is in e-mail land, i have had contact(e-mail)twice since yesterday:p

FunkyMINI
15th October 2004, 04:22 AM
Woops - been a long day - didnt read ur comment correctly.

iain - you've had email contact - maybe he didnt get our last mail.. I'll try again and see. If not, I'll send on stuff to you Gary.

Cheers
C

Monsta Mo Mini
15th October 2004, 07:07 AM
Chris - I've sent you an email. Sorry I haven't heard from you for a while so the messages you sent must have gone AWOL.