PDA

View Full Version : Perthshire Cruise

weefossy
29th May 2003, 04:25 AM
Wife and I would like to join the cruise on the 8th. Are there any spaces left. Not sure how to work website or add to a "thread". Can be contacted by e mail at weefossy@btinternet.com
Hopefully i am a better driver than I am a "surfer"
Is there anyone out there who can help??

weefossy

Willie M
29th May 2003, 03:32 PM
Hi weefossy, welcome to NMS :)
Would be delighted to see yourself and your wife on the Perthshire Cruise on 8th June. We will add you to the list. There is a lunch stop in Dunkeld on the day, I assume you would want to be included for the lunch too (all other drivers & passengers are attending).

Don't worry about being a novice surfer, we're a friendly bunch here and there will always be someone to help you out :)

Linda or I will e-mail you with more details of the run. Also, if you go to the 'home' page of this site and click on the 'events' tab (at the foot of the page) you will find a link for the Perthshire Cruise. If you click on this you will find more details and a set of downloadable instructions too. Don't panic if you don't manage the download though, copies of the instructions will be handed out on the day.

Look forward to meeting yourself, Mrs weefossy and your MINI on the day :cool:

weefossy
30th May 2003, 05:33 AM
Willie M, thanks for the response and for including us on the Perthshire Cruise. Yes, we would love to have lunch, but we are unable to come up for the Saturday evening get together. I managed to download the directions, but could not get into the Mini2.com thread to include us on the cruise list; or even make an entry. Hopefully this reply will appear in the right place in Newminiscotland site. E mail weefossy@btinternet.com if you need to send us any further info.
Sioban(wife) and I (Malcolm) are looking forward to meeting everyone on the 8th. All the best weefossy

Willie M
30th May 2003, 03:42 PM
Will make sure you are added to the list weefossy :)
Good to hear you managed to download the directions.
I reckon the reason you were unable to post on the MINI2 site is that you have to register as a new user with them first. You will probably be able to do so with the same name (weefossy).

Look forward to meeting you on the 8th.