PDA

View Full Version : JCW GP Concept

MINI William
6th September 2017, 03:55 AM
To be shown at the upcoming Frankfurt Motorshow next week.

Click (http://www.motoringfile.com/2017/09/05/world-premier-mini-jcw-gp-concept/)

MINI William
6th September 2017, 04:06 AM
For me I'll get excited when there is something to get excited about. However looking at the concept MINI does appear to have listened to complaints about the previous GP's, with is more striped out interior. Which only indicates good things.

CiderFex
6th September 2017, 01:25 PM
I love it.
[emoji41]
It's just a shame that it'll probably look nothing like that though.
[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon the fish
6th September 2017, 03:20 PM
They really need to put the red paintbrush down at JCW. Like the rear lights though, nice touch.

I'm laughing at the side panels, one at the pop rivets, and two at the thought of OCD car cleaners (like me) who would get really wound up trying to clean behind the stuck-on side panels :lol:

M600-RKJ
6th September 2017, 04:11 PM
I love the wing and the GP on the wheel barrel is really cool. I'm gunna be really disappointed if they get rid of the plastic arches though as none of their concepts have them.

Eddie_JCW
6th September 2017, 05:54 PM
If that's the new 8 speed BMW box with the sport plus option then I'd say the Auto could work. Also if it looks exactly like that I'd buy one!! I love it!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

craigib76
6th September 2017, 06:09 PM
Don't really like it
It seems to have lost the essence of what Mini once was infact all of the more modern minis are that way for me