PDA

View Full Version : Twisted passenger seatbelt

tray69
8th August 2017, 09:02 PM
Hi guys looking for some advice my passenger seatbelt seems to be twisted as buckle/clip is wrong way round any help on fixing it also on driver side the small plastic clip thing that stops buckle sliding down to the floor is missing is it replaceable or do I need a whole new seat belt sorry for silly questions but I'm a woman motorist lol just before I go to a garage and get the ar*e ripped out of me financially any help much appreciated thanks Tray x

bpirie1000
8th August 2017, 09:44 PM
Where are you? Sure someone could assist...

Quick fit flutter eyes..

Or twist over a 30 span and slide the belt twisting it back...

CiderFex
8th August 2017, 09:48 PM
Try to fold the actual belt over itself inside the slot on the buckle/clip. It's hard to try and explain in words but it is very easy to do.
lol
I had to do it on my first car many moons ago.
I've had my small plastic clip thing missing for a few years now and it's something that I can easily live without.
[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CiderFex
8th August 2017, 09:50 PM
This guy was just waiting for you.
[emoji23]
https://youtu.be/IpZqRgML1w8

tray69
8th August 2017, 10:46 PM
Well ciderfex arnt you a little ray of sunshine I never even thought abt YouTube I'm on it tomorrow like a car bonnet lol this motoring malarkey is murder when your on your own lol but I'm getting there perseverence is everything cheers guys for the advice and good shout by ciderfex xx

CiderFex
9th August 2017, 06:53 AM
No probs Tray.
[emoji4]
As the others will confirm I'm rarely useful so I was very glad to be of some use to you on this occasion.
[emoji23]

bpirie1000
9th August 2017, 09:07 PM
Results.you the Seatbelter boffin Now?

CiderFex
10th August 2017, 05:29 AM
No, I can't really be trusted with repair advice. If it goes wrong it's the bloke on YouTube's fault.
[emoji23]