PDA

View Full Version : Kirsty

Monsta Mo Mini
14th October 2004, 07:24 PM
Inverkeithing this morning....

I was another 20 minutes before I even got over the bridge.
I knew there was a reason for normally getting the train!

Kirsty
15th October 2004, 03:13 AM
Damn you got here before me!! Traffic was a nightmare!! It took me 20mins to get back to limekilns after dropping wee bro off at the station!! Had to go via masterton (past RSPB) Seemingly three bumps on the bridge this am and then me heading to Falkirk via Culross cos of an accident that shut the road last night, that was a joyful hours journey rather than 30mins!! BOOO!!! But nice to see you!! Hope you, the missis and the wee one are all doing well!!!

Monsta Mo Mini
15th October 2004, 07:03 AM
We're all doing fine. Liam is thriving! We even get some sleep every now and again.
I'm off next week and my train ticket ran out on Tuesday which is why I was driving....what a mistake that was!
Funnily enough I thought you'd be heading for the station - I'd seen yer wee bro on the train a couple of times.
Take care!

Big Col
15th October 2004, 06:35 PM
Heh. You two sound like you'd stopped seeing each other. You're on the same forum. :)

duncan
16th October 2004, 03:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini
I knew there was a reason for normally getting the train!

Its also paying my wages!:D Cheers!

Kirsty
20th October 2004, 04:19 AM
Glad you're all doing fine Calum!! I'll tell Neil to keep an eye out for you when you get back to sluming it on the trains!! HEE HEE!!! Only kidding, I would much rather take the train than sit in those queues!!! Thought I saw you the other day Col but can't remember where, I work in sunny Stenhousemuir and I think it was ruond about that area!! Don't ask me when or where tho brain is a wee bit fuzzy these days!! Duncan...keep up the good work!!! :)

john
20th October 2004, 07:24 AM
Kirsty! TOOT!! TOOT!!

Big Col
20th October 2004, 05:02 PM
I remember passing a yellow & black roofed 'S at the round about on rouken glen road near the Sainsbury's in Darnley but I don't think that would be you...would it?

Big Gordy
20th October 2004, 06:18 PM
Hey Kirsty:D Keep a look out for my missus as we stay just at the start of Stenny on the Bellsdyke Road. She probable won't see you though as I think she drives with her eyes shut with the number of people that say they wave at her but she never see's them :p:D:approve:

Kirsty
25th October 2004, 10:40 PM
Alan!!! TOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! Take that!!!!
Col I'm not sure where Darnley is!! Give me a clue and I might know where you mean!! I drive about all over the place so it might have been me!!
Gordon I do see a red MINI, but not sure if its a one or not, parked on the main road when I come into Stenny from the Kincardine end!! Is that you?? I was also passing a lady in a yellow one (i think) a while back but don't see her anymore!!

Heather
26th October 2004, 02:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty
I'm not sure where Darnley is!! Give me a clue and I might know where you mean!!
Its the south side of glasgow, near giffnock or newton mearns.:)

Big Gordy
26th October 2004, 04:38 PM
Naw Kirsty that's not ours. I think that's a Cooper. Is it on the right hand side just after you come up the small hill:question: :p:D:approve:

Big Col
26th October 2004, 05:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

quote:Originally posted by Kirsty
I'm not sure where Darnley is!! Give me a clue and I might know where you mean!!
Its the south side of glasgow, near giffnock or newton mearns.:)

Thank 'oo Tribal. :) I've not seen you about since that one time. You moved?

Heather
26th October 2004, 05:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Thank 'oo Tribal. :) I've not seen you about since that one time. You moved?

Nope! Still lurking about strathbungo:D