PDA

View Full Version : Changing interior seating

tray69
2nd August 2017, 11:07 PM
Hi guys just got myself a lovely wee 2008 Mini Cooper convertible she's a wee belter the only thing is the seating is half n half and the leather is done in really scuffed badly material is stained but the height adjuster and lumbar recliner aren't working either so was wanting to know if I could put the sidewalk full leather interior from a 2008 into my mini would it be doable and if so any ideas where I could purchase this and get the work done as not got a clue abt these things.
Cheers in advance for any help guys.
Tracey x

Mon the fish
3rd August 2017, 06:10 AM
Yes the interior is a straight swap.

I have a full black half leather interior in perfect condition for sale if you want, depending on where you are I could also fit it for you

Edit - just seen your other post and realised it's the older shape convertible you have. I also have a full interior for that, full leather - half blue half black. Again in excellent condition, drivers seat base leather is a tiny bit baggy but no scuffs or rips

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Mon the fish
3rd August 2017, 06:32 PM
The for sale thread is here: http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?21669-R53-lapis-blue-leather-interior&highlight=