PDA

View Full Version : New/Returning member

R56Turbo
13th July 2017, 11:47 PM
Hey to all :thumbs up:

Not been on here since 2010 good to read through some pages and catch up on Mini info and news.

I was seriously considering a F56 JCW last year and over the last couple years I have been dreaming about owning another R56 JCW and replacing a lot of the parts and turning it into a bit of a track weapon/road trip adventure machine.

Mid May this year I spotted the ideal car and went for it. I will get pictures up soon and plenty videos over time and hopefully catch some of you out and about. Im local to Edinburgh and will have to get on some events and trackdays with you all.

Cheers

Michael

MINI William
14th July 2017, 07:31 AM
Welcome back Michael.

R56Turbo
15th July 2017, 01:49 AM
Hi William. Great to see you are in control around these parts :cool: And thanks :thumbs up:

My/Your 58 plate JCW was a stunner probably should have kept it however I owned a couple crazy cars over last few years and realised the best car is a Mini.

How is the F56 Challenge ? Looks and sounds amazing especially with the JCW Pro exhaust you have. Hopefully catch you around sometime and can hear those explosions in the flesh.

stoney
15th July 2017, 07:44 AM
:Welcome:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

MINI William
15th July 2017, 07:51 AM
Hi William. Great to see you are in control around these parts :cool: And thanks :thumbs up:

My/Your 58 plate JCW was a stunner probably should have kept it however I owned a couple crazy cars over last few years and realised the best car is a Mini.

How is the F56 Challenge ? Looks and sounds amazing especially with the JCW Pro exhaust you have. Hopefully catch you around sometime and can hear those explosions in the flesh.

That was a great JCW. I seen you going about in the red Jag once or twice.

Loving the challenge such a well put together car and very responsive

cuddles
15th July 2017, 08:44 AM
Welcome back Michael xx

Craig
15th July 2017, 03:01 PM
Welcome back Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badwolf340
15th July 2017, 05:25 PM
Welcome back Michael

jonnie
15th July 2017, 08:20 PM
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crombers
16th July 2017, 12:33 AM
Welcome back to NMSland :saltireflag:

R56Turbo
22nd July 2017, 11:49 PM
Thanks for all the lovely welcomes everyone! I will start a new thread and post up pics of the cars progression from standard to tuned.