PDA

View Full Version : Our poor Mini

N12 JLK
4th June 2017, 08:55 PM
Would have loved to come along to the Ice cream run today, but a few weeks ago I'm afraid our Mini was in a bit of a smash. I've kept it off social media as I don't really want the world to know. Lesley went into the back of a van with a rather large tow bar, smashed up the front of the car rather badly. Still without him, hopefully get him back in a week or two. Lesley was a bit bruised across the chest area and sore, just only now feeling pain free.
On the bright side, at least the car will be stone chip free when we get it back.
Jason

MINI William
4th June 2017, 09:57 PM
Not so good Jason. The main thing is that Lesley is now ok and has walked away ok and the car can be fixed.

CiderFex
4th June 2017, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear this Jason but as long as there are no long term injuries that's all that matters at the end of the day.
[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuddles
5th June 2017, 06:14 AM
Not so good , but as long as Lesley is ok that's all that matters.xx

badwolf340
5th June 2017, 06:14 AM
As long as Lesley is fine and the car is repairable,that's all that matter hope you get the car back soon

Craig
5th June 2017, 08:06 AM
Sorry to hear that Jason. Wishing Lesley a speedy recovery and I'm sure the MINI will be back looking better than new [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELFMAN
5th June 2017, 08:05 PM
As everyone has said Jason, cars (even Minis!) can be repaired or replaced, our loved ones are more important. Bad news about the car, but - despite the bruises, good news about Lesley. Hope she has a rapid recovery.

N12 JLK
8th June 2017, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the messages folks. Have been told we get the car back tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Lesley a lot better now.