PDA

View Full Version : hello

choc
13th October 2004, 01:43 AM
hello to all choc here ,my girlfriend runs a mini one with 16s chrome line exterior ,no badges reg st53 gxn

seany
13th October 2004, 02:05 AM
hi and welcome to the site, were are you from?

choc
13th October 2004, 02:20 AM
i am from just outside abedeen

Gismo
13th October 2004, 02:23 AM
Welcome choc, i see you've managed to get your way around the site, maybe catch you on a run soon :)

choc
13th October 2004, 02:24 AM
no probs where do u live

Gismo
13th October 2004, 02:44 AM
Seany is from Inverness and I'm from Montrose ;)

choc
13th October 2004, 03:10 AM
im fae newmachar just outside aberdeen

Willie M
13th October 2004, 03:56 PM
Welcome Choc :cool:

The Dogfather
13th October 2004, 04:00 PM
Welcome Choc, I'm in Turriff. I pass through Newmachar everyday to work although not in my MINI. What colour is your GF's One?

monkimagic
13th October 2004, 06:26 PM
Hi Choc,

Glad to see more Aberdeen minis getting online with us here, welcome, Maybe see you about sometime, Silver coop with Black stripes is what you wanna look out for, I will be flashing .

Monki

Smurf
13th October 2004, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the site, Choc!

macblob
13th October 2004, 08:15 PM
Welcome to NMS

GAJ
13th October 2004, 08:57 PM
Hi!

Eggy7496
13th October 2004, 11:15 PM
hi and welcome to the fun!

sleepyrascal
13th October 2004, 11:26 PM
Arite Choc. Have you managed to prize the key from your gf's hands yet? Lets face it, the mini really does need a good thrashing now and again, the kind of thrashing that most women, besides perhaps Julz or Nenah, just cant provide!

Oh i' gona get a skelp for that remark!

choc
14th October 2004, 02:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Welcome Choc, I'm in Turriff. I pass through Newmachar everyday to work although not in my MINI. What colour is your GF's One?
hello choc here ,i am getting the min for a shot now and again just 2 give it a rev but dont tell her indoors as she doesnt like it getting a hiding. her min is a siver one with matching roof

Sheilz
14th October 2004, 03:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Arite Choc. Have you managed to prize the key from your gf's hands yet? Lets face it, the mini really does need a good thrashing now and again, the kind of thrashing that most women, besides perhaps Julz or Nenah, just cant provide!

consider yourself skelped. Dont equate bhp with the power to thrash a car. Such blinkered vision tut tut! My old man used to have a jags with V6 engines dont suppose he ever did the speeds I did in a 1L uno. ;):D:D:D

choc
14th October 2004, 03:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

consider yourself skelped. Dont equate bhp with the power to thrash a car. Such blinkered vision tut tut! My old man used to have a jags with V6 engines dont suppose he ever did the speeds I did in a 1L uno. ;):D:D:D
dont ever admit to an uno please

seany
14th October 2004, 03:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Seany is from Inverness and I'm from Montrose ;)

Thanks's Bonnie

Sheilz
14th October 2004, 05:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by choc

quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

dont ever admit to an uno please

My wee uno was a fab wee car! damned uncomfortable but nice and cheap for a student to run and nippy too. Daisy has long since gone to that great graveyard in the sky for hard working and long suffering things mechanical. Honestly even if she was ancient she never ever let me down, in the hardest frosts started first thing though as she reached geriatricdom she stopped for wee naps - usually at the traffic lights during rush hour:I:I:I:D:D:D

sleepyrascal
14th October 2004, 09:25 AM
AAAWWWW Poor Uno!!! My mum used to have an old fiat 126, then a panda. I LOVED IT.... but then I was only 6.

I havn't seen that silver mini choc. I pass through newmacher now and again. I know a few folk that live there.

X30YES
14th October 2004, 09:19 PM
Hi,and welcome to NMS

Duncan Stewart
15th October 2004, 04:02 AM
Hi Choc & welcome to the fun of NMS :D

choc
15th October 2004, 04:46 AM
silver one 16s for wheels chrome line exterior salt packed nae a bad beasty