PDA

View Full Version : New to New Mini Scotland

Nicola
8th May 2017, 08:15 PM
Hello,

I just joined NMS. I have been a Mini owner for a while. I am currently drive a F56 Cooper S auto before that I had a R56 Cooper auto

I was at the Knockhill event on Sunday and saw all the wonderful minis on display and think it might be fun to be involved. Never been involved in a car club before so I am a complete nonvice.

badwolf340
8th May 2017, 08:46 PM
Hello,

I just joined NMS. I have been a Mini owner for a while. I am currently drive a F56 Cooper S auto before that I had a R56 Cooper auto

I was at the Knockhill event on Sunday and saw all the wonderful minis on display and think it might be fun to be involved. Never been involved in a car club before so I am a complete nonvice.
:welcome:You are very welcome to get involved in all we do ,have a look at the MINI meets and social section stick your name down to what takes your fancy and get stuck in ,we are a friendly bunch (and most of them don't bite )

Crombers
8th May 2017, 09:18 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

EcosseGP
8th May 2017, 09:50 PM
Welcome along and glad to see that you've found us. Everyone has been in your position at some point so don't worry we understand what it's like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scottch
8th May 2017, 10:10 PM
Welcome aboard!

MINI William
8th May 2017, 10:23 PM
Welcome to NMS. Everyone was new once, get stuck in and get along to a few meets and it will be like you've known us for years

stephenbstewart0
9th May 2017, 02:38 AM
Welcome along all i can say is Sunday was our first meeting with you all, both the people and the cars are great a great club to be a member off very friendly bunch and we'll organised

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Craig
9th May 2017, 08:17 AM
Welcome to NMS - have fun [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoney
9th May 2017, 01:58 PM
:welcome:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Blueboy
9th May 2017, 03:28 PM
:welcome: Nicola