PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Kotz
12th October 2004, 08:01 AM
Hi Guys

Just saw a thread on MINI2 so thought I would pay you all a visit, register and say Hello. I live in Co Durham so not to far away from Bonnie Scotland. The second Part of my name is Johnstone so I also have a ickle Scotish in me, so hope this allows me in as a Honarary Scot.....Lol.

I have just traded my Cooper on a 51 plate for a new MCS due sometime in Nov and can't wait, now saving up for a nice set of 18"s and some other bits n bobs to make her stand out.

Anyways that enough for now.....Oh by the way cool site:)

Kotz........

Big Col
12th October 2004, 03:53 PM
Hi Kotz. Give it a few minutes and I'm sure you'll find this thread moved by one of the power mad mods. Don't submit to there rule! :)

Gismo
12th October 2004, 04:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Hi Kotz. Give it a few minutes and I'm sure you'll find this thread moved by one of the power mad mods. Don't submit to there rule! :)
Hi Kotz, don't listen to the resident heckler :evil: i'm sure you'll find plenty of interesting things in here, welcome to the site
I did move it to the right forum though :I

Willie M
12th October 2004, 04:16 PM
Welcome to NMS Kotz :cool:

Big Col
12th October 2004, 04:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

don't listen to the resident heckler :evil:

Resident Heckler? Cool! I like that. :cool::D

Mini Me
13th October 2004, 01:25 AM
welcome ,you will love the 's' when you get it:p:p,big difference to the cooper(get that col :D)

seany
13th October 2004, 02:07 AM
hi, and welcome to the site

Big Col
13th October 2004, 03:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by iain

welcome ,you will love the 's' when you get it:p:p,big difference to the cooper(get that col :D)

Heh. The salesman's always on duty I see. :)

The Dogfather
13th October 2004, 04:03 PM
Welcome to NMS. A new MINI from Pink Panther land, my missus is from Whitley Bay/Darlington so I know the area really well.

I'm from Blackpool but I've been up north for 4 years now.

monkimagic
13th October 2004, 06:28 PM
Hi Kotz, welcome

Smurf
13th October 2004, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the site, Kotz!

macblob
13th October 2004, 08:15 PM
Welcome to NMS

GAJ
13th October 2004, 08:56 PM
Hi!

Kotz
14th October 2004, 06:07 AM
Hi

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. Wish my S was here, keep ticking off the days on the calendar.Hopefully she will be here around the 15th Nov. It's costing me a fortune coz I keep seeing cool bits n bobs on the internet and ordering stuff....lol Carbon fibre bonnet scoop, carbon fibre mirror covers, new head unit,magnetic stone gaurd, Oh and some fancy under car lighting....just need to save for a nice set of Wheels....anyway the list is never ending. I may pop upto Scotland when it gets a bit warmer so if I see anyone I'll wave....lol

MartinSullivan
14th October 2004, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the site Kotz, we all know what its like to have to wait for our cars - but believe me it will be worth it

X30YES
14th October 2004, 09:13 PM
Hi Kotz and a warm welcome

AberdeenMini
14th October 2004, 09:38 PM
Hiya Kotz :)