PDA

View Full Version : remap review

digi
5th April 2017, 06:35 PM
earlier this year i visited you and your team for an mot and a remap as expected it passed the mot .
now on to the remap , once done i took it for a short test drive with one of your technicians and i noticed it had a wee bit more low end torque but it was running on asda petrol , since then its only had "premium" fuel in it ,started with bp as i stay near Grangemouth and 99% of stations are bp after one tank i was averaging high 32 mpg on the daily commute much better acceleration and a few more pops and bangs . next on the list was tesco 99 mpg dropped to high 31 s and didnt feel as quick as bp . then onto shell OMFG first tank i felt it was even quicker off its mark but up to low 33mpg so decided to try to stick to shell even though it hard to get in my area . today i decided to have a spirited drive home from work and it was like driving a new car yet again smooth even consistent delivery of power tons of low end torque . dont have any figures as yet but to be honest they are only numbers in the past i have driven a 270 bhp siera cosworth and it felt as fast as that (from memory)

So a big thank you to Douglas and your team

stoney
5th April 2017, 08:08 PM
Good stuff glad your happy with your map and v power all the way

Bryce
5th April 2017, 09:51 PM
I live in Polmont and drive to Camelon every time I need to fill up. Vpower only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a11y
5th April 2017, 10:31 PM
I live in Polmont and drive to Camelon every time I need to fill up. Vpower only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yes nod:

Me too, I'm up Shieldhill(ish) way and am a regular at the Shell in Camelon unless I manage to pick up a Shell garage on my travels. Local Tesco is nice n handy too and the 99 stuff seems OK in the MINI but not the same as V Power.

MINI William
6th April 2017, 06:45 AM
Pleased you are enjoying it.

badwolf340
6th April 2017, 01:14 PM
Great news