PDA

View Full Version : CarPro Discount Code

Bryce
27th March 2017, 02:48 PM
Hi Guys,

You may notice I recommended a lot of CarPro products, simply, I'm a big fan and use almost all of the range through my services.

CarProUK is ran by a friend of mine Craig who is based in Edinburgh.

I fluttered my eyes and was able to get the NMS members a 10% discount on the entire range. Craig also stocks some other products such as Soft99 and Koch-Chemie which is also included in the discount.

Just enter "MS10" at checkout

www.carpro.uk.com

MINI William
27th March 2017, 02:52 PM
Great Bryce thank you

DigitalLemming
27th March 2017, 03:40 PM
Brilliant, I love the microfibres they do :thumbs up:

stoney
27th March 2017, 04:42 PM
Mmm clening products ...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mon the fish
27th March 2017, 07:36 PM
Thanks for that - love Reload, great product.

Does anyone use Fusso and King of Gloss on a dark car? Collecting a black Mini on Sunday, and never had a black car before

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bryce
29th March 2017, 08:42 AM
Thanks for that - love Reload, great product.

Does anyone use Fusso and King of Gloss on a dark car? Collecting a black Mini on Sunday, and never had a black car before

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Buying a black car? Welcome to hell :lol:

The soft99 products are... they're ok. The Detailing Addicts FB page has done a lot for the brand after an endorsement deal but IMO theres many better options out there.

I enjoy caring for the clubby regularly, so I go down a wax route over longer term sealants and coatings.

Swissvax Shield during the winter (August - June) lol. Then Swissvax BOS during the summer. Maintained with either Swissvax Lotus or CarPro Reload.

You really can't go wrong with the Swissvax waxes, but I understand they are a little pricey. ONYX is one of my favourite all-round waxes on the market and one of the cheaper Swissvax waxes!

Mon the fish
29th March 2017, 08:51 AM
Buying a black car? Welcome to hell [emoji38]

The soft99 products are... they're ok. The Detailing Addicts FB page has done a lot for the brand after an endorsement deal but IMO theres many better options out there.

I enjoy caring for the clubby regularly, so I go down a wax route over longer term sealants and coatings.

Swissvax Shield during the winter (August - June) lol. Then Swissvax BOS during the summer. Maintained with either Swissvax Lotus or CarPro Reload.

You really can't go wrong with the Swissvax waxes, but I understand they are a little pricey. ONYX is one of my favourite all-round waxes on the market and one of the cheaper Swissvax waxes!
It's also car no. 5 in the fleet, so I'm really going to be busy keeping them all clean now [emoji23]

Is Raceglaze 55 any good on black? I've had some good results with it on silver, I've also got some Dodo Juice Hard Candy lying around as well. I'd better check the garage, I'm sure there's other wax as well

Bryce
29th March 2017, 08:53 AM
It's also car no. 5 in the fleet, so I'm really going to be busy keeping them all clean now [emoji23]

Is Raceglaze 55 any good on black? I've had some good results with it on silver, I've also got some Dodo Juice Hard Candy lying around as well. I'd better check the garage, I'm sure there's other wax as well

Raceglaze55 is a great glossy wax, but it is a "show car" engineered wax. Therefore durability is an afterthought. 2-3 months at best.

Mon the fish
29th March 2017, 08:55 AM
Raceglaze55 is a great glossy wax, but it is a "show car" engineered wax. Therefore durability is an afterthought. 2-3 months at best.
That's fine, I only use it on my summer-only garage queen so will leave it on that

bodyshop23
29th March 2017, 10:24 AM
Just tried ordering some products but this message appears when you try the discount code?
Your cart does not meet the requirements for the MS10 discount code
Any ideas why.

a11y
29th March 2017, 01:33 PM
Excellent, will use in future. Started using CarPro PERL last year for the MINI's acres of black plastic trim. Came up well at first but durability doesn't seem that great - may have been issues with my prep though so planning to give it another try soon after deep-cleaning the plastics first.

Also great on tyres and rubber floor mats :smilewinkgrin:

Bryce
29th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Just tried ordering some products but this message appears when you try the discount code?
Your cart does not meet the requirements for the MS10 discount code
Any ideas why.

Spoke with Craig and he said it is most likely that your basket contains sale items or some Soft99 products to which the discount does not apply as the manufacturer doesn't allow it.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent, will use in future. Started using CarPro PERL last year for the MINI's acres of black plastic trim. Came up well at first but durability doesn't seem that great - may have been issues with my prep though so planning to give it another try soon after deep-cleaning the plastics first.

Also great on tyres and rubber floor mats :smilewinkgrin:

Perl is great, but it is a water based product, so durability isn't great. If you are looking for a more permanent solution for the bumpers, then try DLUX. A great product that will restore and protect for around 12-18 months.

Just a note, dressings on floor mats isn't a very good idea, this can transfer to the pedal and cause safety issues.