PDA

View Full Version : N.deeside rd

aimee_s
11th October 2004, 05:27 AM
nice black mini (i would say that since mine is black too) flashed me today just around the waterwheel inn-but you were passed before i had noticed...same happened yesterday going across the bridge of dee-blue cooper S with GB wingmirrors i think.....i really should start paying attention!!

sleepyrascal
11th October 2004, 07:34 AM
That would be Mr Martin Sullivan I reckon..... the GB mirrored one.

I havnt seen you around yet aimee. Everyone else seems to have seen you. I must be a blind driver!

aimee_s
11th October 2004, 05:41 PM
its possible its just a bad combination of 2 blind drivers then...i havent spotted anyone until theyre at least 4 ft past me!

The Dogfather
11th October 2004, 09:20 PM
I see lots of MINIs about but never wave, only because I'm in my Bord Fester. Only get to drive the MINI at weekends.

If anyone gets flashed by a black Fiesta that'll be me!

sleepyrascal
11th October 2004, 10:19 PM
whay do you only have the mini at weekends??

The Dogfather
12th October 2004, 06:47 AM
We run from Turriff to Aberdeen and back every day, a round trip of 70 miles or 350 a week which works out about 30k a year. That's why we have a Bord Fester Zantac diesel, it'll do 60mpg and keeps the MINI for a weekend plaything.

Something for the weekend sir? MINI Cooper please!

sleepyrascal
12th October 2004, 08:51 AM
I see!! Makes perfect sense now!

Nenah
14th October 2004, 04:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

nice black mini (i would say that since mine is black too) flashed me today just around the waterwheel inn-but you were passed before i had noticed...same happened yesterday going across the bridge of dee-blue cooper S with GB wingmirrors i think.....i really should start paying attention!!

Aimee - that was meee!

MartinSullivan
14th October 2004, 05:51 AM
And as previously stated by Sleepyrascal - the other one was me. Good to see you

aimee_s
14th October 2004, 11:43 AM
ah cool! i guess i need to learn your reg plates so that next time im paying attention and wil wave back !!! :-D

aimee_s
15th October 2004, 06:17 AM
LOL....i posted that message at 3-43am this morning and have no recollection of doing that! its all starting to become clear about just how drunk i was last night! hmmmm....!!!

MartinSullivan
15th October 2004, 06:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

LOL....i posted that message at 3-43am this morning and have no recollection of doing that! its all starting to become clear about just how drunk i was last night! hmmmm....!!!

Hope u werent driving!!!! :D:p

aimee_s
15th October 2004, 07:04 AM
lol-no way....that would have been disasterous!!

sleepyrascal
15th October 2004, 09:24 AM
I actually saw a black mini swerving around aberdeen..... mind you, it was probably just nenah on the bolly again! I couldn't tell, I was pissed also. Ah the student life is so tough!!

aimee_s
16th October 2004, 01:21 AM
lol....it IS tough-i mean, this year im in monday, tuesday AND wednesday for a total of 7 hours over 3 days....its a hard life ;);)

Gismo
16th October 2004, 01:58 AM
So glad to see my hard earned taxes are being put to such good use :evil:

aimee_s
16th October 2004, 04:57 AM
absolutely... ironically, i spend more time as a 'part-time' barperson than as a 'full-time' student...!

sleepyrascal
16th October 2004, 08:18 AM
Bonnie, your tax is going to a very good cause!! And I only have Wednesday and Friday off this year so look how hard my week is!!!

What bar do you work in Aimeee?? Nothing related to G1 I hope!! I recently acquired a brilliant job at the Dyce curling rink. Cash in hand etc, plus for 4 hours of the shift while the members are curling, there is nothing to do so you can just do whatever you like! GRRRRREAT!! I gave up on the busy late night places because I was becoming nocturnal!:sleepy:

aimee_s
16th October 2004, 08:09 PM
that IS a pretty decent job....!!although i bet you dont get to eat yummy food for most of your shift-i work at the 4 mile @ kingswells, and waitress too, so any wrong orders in the kitchen, im always around to polish them off! :p

sleepyrascal
17th October 2004, 12:32 AM
We do get to eat free food, but it generally consists off scampi, chicken fillets or a baguette.. which isn't that bad I suppose! I pass the 4 mile every day. My girlfriend lives in Milltimber so I use that as an excuse to rally around on the backroads! (like I need an excuse!!) I was there for food not long ago. It is fine food. Anyway, whats this thread about again?? :0)

aimee_s
17th October 2004, 07:40 AM
lol-so maybe i even served your food to ya....small world eh! and i cant even remember what this thread is about either, but im guessing it wasnt started with food in mind!

KINGHORN
23rd October 2004, 05:26 AM
aimee think it mite of been me that flashed my girlfriend stays in culter so im on that road all the time and flash every mini i c

aimee_s
23rd October 2004, 07:08 AM
could wel have been then...i did go through a phase of flashing and waving at all minis....but i seemed to get more confused reactions than anything else!!

sleepyrascal
23rd October 2004, 08:00 AM
I don't flash or wave really.Unless I know the person in which case I would flash or wave regardless of the car they were driving.