PDA

View Full Version : new member

seany
27th May 2003, 11:16 PM
hi there, i had the same idea of seting up scottish new mini site, but i see some one beat me 2 that! not fare, is there still space on the perthshire cruise

Linda M
28th May 2003, 05:09 AM
Welcome seany :)
There is still space for the Cruise. The main thread is on MINI2 under meetings and events UK.

sh@z
28th May 2003, 06:53 AM
hey, welcome to newminiscotland :D

Willie M
28th May 2003, 03:35 PM
Hi Seany
Welcome to NMS :cool:
Hopefully see you on the road sometime soon as well as around here. Be sure to try and get yourself along to one of the future meetings or events (as Linda says, there's still some space on the Perthshire Cruise). We're a friendly bunch and you'll be made more than welcome :)

seany
28th May 2003, 11:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Hi Seany
Welcome to NMS :cool:
Hopefully see you on the road sometime soon as well as around here. Be sure to try and get yourself along to one of the future meetings or events (as Linda says, there's still some space on the Perthshire Cruise). We're a friendly bunch and you'll be made more than welcome :)

I WAS AT THE THISTLE RUN CAR 108,I SEEN YOU AND LINDA THERE,IT WAS A GOOD DAY OUT.

Willie M
29th May 2003, 03:40 PM
Thistle Run was great day out, wasn't it :cool: Look forward to seeing you and your MINI again at the Perthshire Cruise. What model, colour, spec Mini do you have seany? I'll need to check up my Thistle Run booklet tonight ;)

seany
31st May 2003, 05:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Thistle Run was great day out, wasn't it :cool: Look forward to seeing you and your MINI again at the Perthshire Cruise. What model, colour, spec Mini do you have seany? I'll need to check up my Thistle Run booklet tonight ;)

mini coopeer, blue with white roof,don't know the spec. looking forwards to meeting you all.

john
1st June 2003, 02:46 AM
I was at the thistle run too:)

lightbody
3rd June 2003, 08:47 PM
so was I :)

seany
8th June 2003, 04:00 AM
i saw the both of yous, i think i spoke to lightbody

macblob
9th June 2003, 02:57 AM
I was there too :D