PDA

View Full Version : Door ding

badwolf340
12th March 2017, 05:49 PM
Just noticed a small ding on the lower section of the side door on the Clubvan ,how it happened so low down is anyone's guess. Anyone got any recommendations for ding removal people

EcosseGP
12th March 2017, 07:00 PM
Check out KB Dents from Larbert Brian. He's mobile and he comes highly recommended from me ... Keith Burrow is his name

badwolf340
12th March 2017, 07:38 PM
Check out KB Dents from Larbert Brian. He's mobile and he comes highly recommended from me ... Keith Burrow is his name
Thanks Davy

jdl_1967
12th March 2017, 09:26 PM

I'm sure that was the guy I used Davy when someone kicked my bonnet? He's great and very fair. He came out and spent 45 minutes trying to get behind the double skin on my bonnet and because he couldn't manage, he didn't charge a thing even though I tried to insist. Very fair bloke!

Only Tom Thumb would have managed to get in the double skin, so it was no reflection on his skills that he couldn't manage it.

Another one of Davy's recommendations fixed it in the end with good old fashioned bodywork skills, and a great job he did!

Any recommendations from Davy in relation to bodywork are worth their weight in gold. Have you ever seen the finish on one of Davy's cars? His R53 probably looks better than the day it rolled off the production line!

Dobboy
13th March 2017, 11:35 AM
Found his mob number on another site, I could be doing with his services too at some point.

"Keith from KB Dents in Larbert/Falkirk is excellent at paintless dent removal from experience, 07789 226 321 "