PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Cloth Seats

MINI William
8th March 2017, 11:09 AM
Bryce looking for a bit help

I've got JCW seats to go in the R53 but there is a few marks on them. Can you recommend a product to use on these. We have a Karcher cleaner so would be great if we could use something to go with this.

Bryce
9th March 2017, 11:55 AM
The Karcher Puzzi?

So I would treat the marked areas with a stronger dilution of a fabric cleaner and a brush, Autosmart Bio Brisk is a favourite of mine as it is low foaming. Then spray a lighter solution over the entire seat, give a little agitation with a brush or cloth and extract with your Karcher Puzzi.

Once fully dry you could coat with a good fabric guard to prevent future soiling. I recommend CarPro Fabric.

MINI William
9th March 2017, 12:33 PM
The Karcher Puzzi?

So I would treat the marked areas with a stronger dilution of a fabric cleaner and a brush, Autosmart Bio Brisk is a favourite of mine as it is low foaming. Then spray a lighter solution over the entire seat, give a little agitation with a brush or cloth and extract with your Karcher Puzzi.

Once fully dry you could coat with a good fabric guard to prevent future soiling. I recommend CarPro Fabric.

Perfect Bryce thank you

MINI William
20th March 2017, 01:14 PM
Used the Puzzi on them yesterday and the results where amazing using the above method. Thanks Bryce.

Will post some pictures the seats are night and day now

Bryce
21st March 2017, 08:49 PM
Great! Look forward to seeing them. Easy stuff this detailing [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
21st March 2017, 09:06 PM
Posted some pics in the R53s thread