PDA

View Full Version : Alan, BS

minidriver#1
8th October 2004, 11:47 PM
spotted the beast in JC's today. looking nice n shiney. :D

Gismo
11th October 2004, 06:04 AM
Oh no, don't tell Wul they washed it :eek: car was in for it's 2nd TLC (29k) i was away to Alton Towers, picked it up today and was shocked to see it's gonna cost £199 :mad:

minidriver#1
11th October 2004, 06:50 AM
£199 for brakes i take it? i'd be tempted to say dont believe them. I went in to get new pads put on my front brakes only to find that they had replaced ALL 4 DISCS and all sets of pads which came to £390. I refused to pay and instead got the whole lot for £200.

They told me all my discs were corroded, which was bullsh*t because i checked them myself, hence why i only wanted pads replaced.

sorry to rant in this thread. lol. I've also started to tell them not to wash and vacuum the car because they do a bad job of it. I've seen how they wash it, i've also managed to catch them taking my car out for unnecessary drives.... it doesnt take a 7 mile trip to get the car washed. I was fuming. I've also had it on good authority that the dudes that work behind the scenes are not very good hence why i wont be taking the car back to JC's for any work after the respray.

grrrr.

Gismo
11th October 2004, 04:36 PM
Nope, they charged me for the service :evil: should be part of the TLC :mad: am waiting for a call

Gismo
11th October 2004, 07:39 PM
All is well, they couldn't locate the TLC book, phew :D got enough to pay for with the rear brakes needing done and 2 new tyres ;)

minidriver#1
11th October 2004, 11:51 PM
haha excellent :) i have my 25,000 service on wed.

Burple
12th October 2004, 12:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

haha excellent :) i have my 25,000 service on wed.

heh...
Beat yua!! I had mine about a month ago!! :p:p:blackeye::blackeye::D

minidriver#1
12th October 2004, 01:50 AM
slag.