PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Edinburgh

Neongreen
15th February 2017, 08:06 PM
Hi,

I got my r56 Cooper D a few months ago. I love it.

The forum looks good. Do you do meet ups and drive outs and stuff?

:bigwave:

MINI William
15th February 2017, 08:14 PM
Welcome to NMS. We do plenty meets. Look at the meets and social section and take your pick

badwolf340
15th February 2017, 08:25 PM
:welcome:Yes lots going on meets/social/ shows have a look :thumbs up:

Chirrpy
15th February 2017, 08:50 PM
Welcome to nms yes we do like going out for leisurely run lol,it is like our own we family,as for the people that run the club,you can't thank them enough for what they do to make this club work,so welcome again hope to see you at the next meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdl_1967
15th February 2017, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the friendliest and most supportive Mini forum online. Never seen a troll on NMS yet. So refreshing where you can ask questions without any fear of being lambasted by online 'experts'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MINI William
15th February 2017, 09:44 PM
Welcome to nms yes we do like going out for leisurely run lol,it is like our own we family,as for the people that run the club,you can't thank them enough for what they do to make this club work,so welcome again hope to see you at the next meet

Welcome to the friendliest and most supportive Mini forum online. Never seen a troll on NMS yet. So refreshing where you can ask questions without any fear of being lambasted by online 'experts'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you very much guys. Cheques in the post :laugh:

Crombers
16th February 2017, 01:47 AM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

cuddles
16th February 2017, 06:25 AM
Welcome to NMS hope to see you soon xx

jonnie
16th February 2017, 08:30 AM
Welcome

EcosseGP
16th February 2017, 09:58 AM
Welcome along and glad to see that you've found us. I'm sure they'll be plenty of stuff in the coming months to keep you amused or get you involved. Check out some of the meets, shows and runs coming up it'll be good to have you along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chillax
18th February 2017, 11:34 AM
Welcome bud. You've effort came to the best mini club on the net! Looking forward to seeing you mcd!

Neongreen
18th February 2017, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome ��

badwolf340
19th February 2017, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome ��
Hopefully see you at a meet soon :thumbs up: