PDA

View Full Version : Crail Sun 17th October

Duncan Stewart
8th October 2004, 05:26 PM
There is a Classic & Performance Ford day at Crail Airfield on 17th October which also includes other cars - apparently last year there were loads of Minis there and this year several Mini clubs have been invited so should be a good turnout.
This year the "sprint drift handling course" will be open as well as the quarter mile drag. Minis should do well on this.
I'll be there - anyone else going along?
http://www.crailthrash.co.uk/

Julz
8th October 2004, 08:55 PM
I would, but my new tyres will be fresh on and I don't want to wreck them after waiting so patiently for them!!:clown:

Craig
9th October 2004, 02:42 AM
will just be back from hols on the Sat Night, so hoping to go, got the info on this from the Clan. Jude has worked out that her wee car could be going on the track so my plans may be hitting the rocks - just need to make sure I fill her with drink on holiday and get her to agree to going to Crail when we get back.....:cool::cool:

Duncan Stewart
10th October 2004, 04:41 AM
I'm not planning on taking my car on the track but happy to watch others wreck their motors ;)

lightbody
11th October 2004, 03:14 AM
*Might* be up for this... Definitely not on the track though (still running in!!)

eddie 44
12th October 2004, 06:40 AM
what kind of time does it all kick off :p
thinking of poping down.

Duncan Stewart
13th October 2004, 03:48 AM
Runs from 10am to 4pm. Groups from Mini clan & Caledonian Mini club are going that I know of.

eddie 44
13th October 2004, 04:48 AM
thanx 4 that duncan i hope to be there :D
maybe see you there then :)

KINGHORN
14th October 2004, 08:08 AM
MMMM MITE MAKE A TRIP DOWN CONSIDERING IM AN AVIDE FORD FAN ALSO

lightbody
17th October 2004, 11:46 PM
Interesting day but I called it quits quite quickly due to the bitterly cold wet weather! Might have been tempted to have a shot on the drag strip against a Classic or two but I'm stilling running in!!!

Duncan Stewart
18th October 2004, 05:28 AM
Glad you enjoyed it Rob. Didn't go myself as I was up North Fri / Sat (at Helen's folks) and the roads became rivers! so we stayed another night.