PDA

View Full Version : Hey WUUULLLL!

Big Col
8th October 2004, 04:53 PM
I forgot to say. THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU for the rubber mats! I put them in last week and they're the spaniels spuds! :D:D:D

Heather
8th October 2004, 07:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
they're the spaniels spuds! :D:D:D

PSML:D:D

Burple
8th October 2004, 07:19 PM
quote: they're the spaniels spuds! :D:D:D

Young man!! you can come and clean up the coffe I just sprayed over my keyboard!! :D:D:D

Heather
8th October 2004, 07:37 PM
Drinks near computers LnL???? Im sure you wouldn't let the students do that!!:p;)

macblob
8th October 2004, 08:39 PM
Aye but he is short and canny reach the tables for the big people in the canteen :p

Wul
9th October 2004, 12:42 AM
That's only been how long since you got them via Big G, Willie M etc etc!?

Ha ha - was only talking about that last week too! :D

Glad you like them sir - mines are all minging again after 3 site visits today - bummer - means i'll need to clean the car this weekend :p:D

Big Col
11th October 2004, 05:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

That's only been how long since you got them via Big G, Willie M etc etc!?

I'm not that bad! I was keeping the fabric ones in for the summer but I think they're gonna get slung since they've got a big hole in the driver one. They also don't have any screws to keep they in place like the rubber bad boys do! :approve:

Wul
11th October 2004, 07:15 PM
Hey Col - do your fabric mats not have a velcro thingy screwed into the floor which attaches to the underside of the mat? Mine did and it stopped them sneaking up behind the pedals.

Big Col
11th October 2004, 07:46 PM
Nah mine had nothing like that Wul but it doesn't matter now. Some very kind gent gave me funky rubber ones. :)

Mini Me
12th October 2004, 07:10 AM
i can't believe you never got a free set ,when you bought the car(hardy har).

Big Col
12th October 2004, 04:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by iain

i can't believe you never got a free set ,when you bought the car(hardy har).

:mad: Link (http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?searchType=classic&ooa=on&keywords=&companyName=Henry+Bros&location=Glasgow&x=26&y=13)

;)

Mini Me
12th October 2004, 06:23 PM
Henry who ?
Col ,on a serious note ,if you need new mats ,all you have to do is ask !!!!!!!
and i will oblige.

Big Col
12th October 2004, 07:10 PM
Hey that's excellent Iain! :D Can I have new mats for the summer? Can I can I huh huh? :)

Mini Me
12th October 2004, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Hey that's excellent Iain! :D Can I have new mats for the summer? Can I can I huh huh? :)

Nae probs, tell me when;)

Big Col
12th October 2004, 07:48 PM
Excellent! You're the man of the moment Mr. Brown! I'll let you know when I'm going to be through as I was going to pop through to test drive and talk to you about an 'S or a convertible anywho. :D I'll send you an email.

Oh by the way...the link to Menzies BMW in your profle diznae work. I'll dredge through my old emails and see if I've still got one from you. :)

Wul
12th October 2004, 08:08 PM
Iain - you might have to wait until Big Col can get a lift through via Big G and WillieM before you see him! ;):D

Mini Me
12th October 2004, 09:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Iain - you might have to wait until Big Col can get a lift through via Big G and WillieM before you see him! ;):D

:dead:that one just flew right over my head ??????????

Wul
12th October 2004, 09:41 PM
Iain - if i may refer you to this post (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1545&SearchTerms=rubber,mats) and note the date then look up the date of the round britain run as that's when they finally changed hands!! Eh Col!?:D

Big Col
12th October 2004, 09:59 PM
Heeey it wasn't my fault! I was a busy lad. Things to see, people to do!

Wul
12th October 2004, 10:23 PM
:D

Wul
13th October 2004, 02:18 AM
Look what's just appeared in the For sale section!!

HERE (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2863)

:D