PDA

View Full Version : Mothership 8 Oxford Factory Tour 27-28 August 2017

MINI William
11th January 2017, 10:48 PM
It has been a while since we have organised a Factory Tour. So we have decided to organise one for the 27-28th of August. The plan is to travel down on the Sunday, stay over and do the Factory Tour in the Monday morning.

As with any factory tour numbers will be limited (20) and will be a first come first served basis. The Tour is now booked for the Monday morning for 20 People.

Hotel details will be posted soon

Names below

1. William & Megan
2. Brian & Christina
3. Andrew
4. The 3 Meeks
5. Inevpart
6. David
7. Mark
8. Fossys
9. Martin +1
10. T
11. Eddie & Sarah

People - 18

badwolf340
11th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Love a wee Factory trip

DigitalLemming
11th January 2017, 10:49 PM
I'm a definite for this, really enjoyed the last trip and look forward to seeing it again

MINI William
11th January 2017, 10:51 PM
Love a wee Factory trip

I'm a definite for this, really enjoyed the last trip and look forward to seeing it again

That was quick. Both added

DigitalLemming
11th January 2017, 11:10 PM
:thumbs up:

For anybody interested there's some photos from our last trip to the factory on the old thread (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?25358-Factory-tour&highlight=Oxford)

stoney
11th January 2017, 11:19 PM
We.wont make this as Sams birthday on the 27th

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

inevpart
12th January 2017, 07:16 AM
I'm working Sunday, but do you think I could still make it if I leave after I finish work at 4ish?

MINI William
12th January 2017, 07:33 AM
I'm working Sunday, but do you think I could still make it if I leave after I finish work at 4ish?

The tour won't be until the Monday morning, would just mean you getting to the hotel late a night

inevpart
12th January 2017, 07:34 AM
Then put me down for it as well please

MINI William
12th January 2017, 08:26 AM
List updated

ianking
13th January 2017, 09:21 AM
I've enjoyed a number of factory tours in the past. Not been for ages.

I cant 100% commit at present but if I can get my finger out and have Y401OBL all restored and looking nice then it would be great to take her back down to the factory and get some pics out the front of the building.

Can you put me down as a maybe?

MINI William
13th January 2017, 11:01 AM
I've enjoyed a number of factory tours in the past. Not been for ages.

I cant 100% commit at present but if I can get my finger out and have Y401OBL all restored and looking nice then it would be great to take her back down to the factory and get some pics out the front of the building.

Can you put me down as a maybe?

Will do Ian :yes nod:

M600-RKJ
13th January 2017, 12:10 PM
I 100% need to go on this.

MINI William
13th January 2017, 12:11 PM
I 100% need to go on this.

Added to the list Mark

weefossy
13th January 2017, 06:01 PM
Couldn't miss a factory tour, can we be added please? Reckon I've done enough to be able to do the commentary....lol

bodyshop23
13th January 2017, 07:07 PM
Yes Please, can you add myself plus one.
Thanks
Martin

MINI William
13th January 2017, 07:18 PM
Couldn't miss a factory tour, can we be added please? Reckon I've done enough to be able to do the commentary....lol

Yes Please, can you add myself plus one.
Thanks
Martin

Both added

MINI William
13th January 2017, 08:37 PM
Name of the thread updated with correct Mothership number

inevpart
14th January 2017, 03:09 PM
I've managed to switch shifts so I can head down with everyone else on the sunday :)

MINI William
14th January 2017, 07:20 PM
I've managed to switch shifts so I can head down with everyone else on the sunday :)

Fantastic

brownz
25th January 2017, 10:44 PM
If you want me to help organise a wee run out followed by somewhere nice for nosh just shout as you're on my manor sonny ;-)
PM me of facebork.

MINI William
30th March 2017, 11:53 AM
If you want me to help organise a wee run out followed by somewhere nice for nosh just shout as you're on my manor sonny ;-)
PM me of facebork.

Thanks David

MINI William
30th March 2017, 11:54 AM
Should hopefully have some more info for this in the coming weeks.

Sad_Panda
5th April 2017, 10:32 AM
I'm going to say yes for the time being but will have to see what happens with a paceman repalcement between now and then

MINI William
5th April 2017, 10:50 AM
I'm going to say yes for the time being but will have to see what happens with a paceman repalcement between now and then

That's you added

MINI William
5th April 2017, 04:24 PM
I've had conformation that the Tour is booked for the Monday Morning and that we have 20 confirmed spaces. We are currently sitting at 15 confirmed.

Anyone else wanting to see the factory. Its a great experiance

maxibaby01
6th April 2017, 12:08 AM
I've never been to the factory in Cowley, driven past it often enough!
Can you put me on the list please, though just for the tour on Monday, as it's only about 1 hour 20 mins from me?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxibaby01
6th April 2017, 12:11 AM
Can I come just to the tour on the Monday please?
Never been, driven past often enough.
I'm only about 1 1/2 hours from me.[emoji106]

MINI William
6th April 2017, 06:47 AM
I've never been to the factory in Cowley, driven past it often enough!
Can you put me on the list please, though just for the tour on Monday, as it's only about 1 hour 20 mins from me?
Thanks.

Can I come just to the tour on the Monday please?
Never been, driven past often enough.
I'm only about 1 1/2 hours from me.[emoji106]

Not a problem T

maxibaby01
6th April 2017, 06:58 AM
William, sorry for the doubling-up on the messages, I posted the first one and it didn't show up!
That's Tapatalk for you...![emoji4][emoji4]

Craig
7th May 2017, 06:38 PM
Can you put me down for this please [emoji2]

badwolf340
7th May 2017, 09:43 PM
Can you put me down for this please [emoji2]

No probs list updated

Big Gordy
8th May 2017, 08:18 AM
Can you stick me down for this :thumbs up:
After 14 years of Mutley ownership I thought it was time I visited the place of his birth :laugh:
I'm hoping to chum Craig down (providing we're still talking after our trip to the Nurburgring in July :moonie::shut up::smilewinkgrin:)

MINI William
8th May 2017, 11:40 AM
Can you stick me down for this :thumbs up:
After 14 years of Mutley ownership I thought it was time I visited the place of his birth :laugh:
I'm hoping to chum Craig down (providing we're still talking after our trip to the Nurburgring in July :moonie::shut up::smilewinkgrin:)

No probelms Gordy

Big Gordy
25th May 2017, 11:40 AM
Sorry guys......I'm not going to be able to make this now :frown:
With Ross' wedding coming up and impending redundance yet again I'm going to have to pull out :sad:
Hopefully I'll get there some day :yes nod:

MINI William
25th May 2017, 12:46 PM
Sorry guys......I'm not going to be able to make this now :frown:
With Ross' wedding coming up and impending redundance yet again I'm going to have to pull out :sad:
Hopefully I'll get there some day :yes nod:

Not so good. Thanks for letting me know Gordy

ianking
6th June 2017, 12:47 PM
I wont make this either. The R50 still remains abandoned in the back of the garage as several other minis have been put ahead of it for restoration.

MINI William
6th June 2017, 07:06 PM
No worries Ian

MINI William
6th June 2017, 07:08 PM
We have previously used this hotel CLICK (http://m.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/oxfordshire/oxford/oxford.html#/availability/). It has always been a great hotel and is a stones throw away from the factory.

Please book your hotel and let me know when you have.

We have just booked ours for £62

Craig
6th June 2017, 10:49 PM
Hotel booked

maxibaby01
7th June 2017, 08:43 AM
Could you please let me know the coordinates for this, as I'll be coming directly from home?
Where to meet you all and what time, thanks?
It's Cowley, isn't it? Been past it on the ring road, but never actually to the plant.

DigitalLemming
7th June 2017, 12:05 PM
Could you please let me know the coordinates for this, as I'll be coming directly from home?
It's Cowley, isn't it? Been past it on the ring road, but never actually to the plant.

Yeah it is, address for the hotel is Oxford Business Park, Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2JT and from memory the factory is just round the corner from it.

Would imagine we'd all just meet at the hotel and drive round together, time would depend on tour times.

maxibaby01
7th June 2017, 04:13 PM
Yeah it is, address for the hotel is Oxford Business Park, Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2JT and from memory the factory is just round the corner from it.

Would imagine we'd all just meet at the hotel and drive round together, time would depend on tour times.

Thanks Andrew!

So there's not been a tour time agreed with MINI yet, I guess it'll become known nearer the time, eh?[emoji106]

MINI William
7th June 2017, 04:57 PM

T we will be meeting at the hotel before heading to MINI together. It's only round the corner so won't put you out. I'll let you know a meeting time when I've got a better idea of when we will need to be there.

maxibaby01
9th June 2017, 12:57 AM
T we will be meeting at the hotel before heading to MINI together. It's only round the corner so won't put you out. I'll let you know a meeting time when I've got a better idea of when we will need to be there.

Thanks William, I just need a rough idea as and when you get the info so I know when to get my lazy carcass out of the pit![emoji15][emoji38][emoji38]
May even make brekkie... [emoji106]

DerekM
11th June 2017, 01:24 PM
Hi, can you put me + 1 down for this please.

M600-RKJ
11th June 2017, 10:50 PM
That's my room booked

DerekM
12th June 2017, 10:11 PM
Just realised it's Silverstone MotoGP on the Sunday, so I've booked up for the race Looking forward to a great Bank Holiday weekend.

inevpart
13th June 2017, 09:38 AM
Just booked my room

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sad_Panda
5th July 2017, 12:18 PM
New car on order for Mid August, so room booked!

brownz
5th July 2017, 04:40 PM
Stick me down for this - obviously won't need a hotel as it's 5 mins from my door !

- - - Updated - - -

T - Entrance is off Horspath Road - That humongous car park is open access.

I've marked the Premier Inn and the Car Park entrance on the map below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8909044/miniforums/cowleyworks.jpg

maxibaby01
5th July 2017, 11:24 PM
Stick me down for this - obviously won't need a hotel as it's 5 mins from my door !

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers Dave!

For me it's factoring in the travel time as well, once the timing for the tour is known, as it's 1.5 hours from me min. :-)

DerekM
6th July 2017, 06:29 AM
We are are booked too but at a different hotel as we are also staying over on the Saturday. We can catch you up either Sunday in the bar or Monday morning.

Eddie_JCW
6th July 2017, 01:53 PM
Room for another 2? 😉😉

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MINI William
6th July 2017, 04:51 PM
Room for another 2? 

Sure thing

MINI William
6th July 2017, 04:51 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Done

Eddie_JCW
6th July 2017, 10:29 PM
Hotel booked :)

Sad_Panda
14th July 2017, 10:23 AM
chaps, I've had a work thing come up so cant attend - has anyone not booked a room that wants one? It's all paid for it etc.

MINI William
14th July 2017, 10:34 AM
chaps, I've had a work thing come up so cant attend - has anyone not booked a room that wants one? It's all paid for it etc.

Thanks for letting me know

weefossy
19th July 2017, 09:20 PM
Hotel Booked

Craig
21st July 2017, 04:07 PM
Well I've made a boo boo. Double booked myself for this weekend and we are baby sitting the great nephew. So sadly I'll have to pull out. I've paid for my room already so if anyone wants it (and can cancel theirs) it's yours for £30 [emoji2]

MINI William
22nd July 2017, 05:58 AM
That's a bummer. Thanks for letting me know Craig

MINI William
25th July 2017, 11:16 AM
Hotel booked list updated. Thanks to everyone who has let me know so far. Anyone else?

MINI William
3rd August 2017, 12:00 PM
Thinking of our journey down on the Sunday. Would people be interested in heading to Gaydon Motor Museum on the way down or just want to head straight down?

M600-RKJ
3rd August 2017, 12:43 PM
Looked up Gaydon and there is an xjr9 there so I'm definitely up for stopping there

MINI William
3rd August 2017, 03:11 PM
See what everyone else wants to do. Only a thought of something different

Eddie_JCW
5th August 2017, 02:00 AM
Gaydon would be cool

CiderFex
5th August 2017, 04:21 AM
Gaydon is a great little museum. It doesn't take too long to walk around to be honest, a steady saunter will take about 1.5 hours but it's well worth it if you are passing by.
[emoji1303]

maxibaby01
6th August 2017, 05:46 PM
Yup Gaydon is on t' M40 near Warwick.
Not been there for many a year, but there used to be some interesting stuff there alright!
Company I used to work for was involved in the Automotive Industry and I was at Gaydon and Coventry on numerous occasions. [emoji106]

MINI William
9th August 2017, 11:25 AM
Due to a cock up on MINI's behalf this has now been cancelled. When I've chased up details (Time etc) about our tour it has not been booked due to the factory been closed that day. The tour had been organised with Ollie Low a Head with MINI UK, so somewhere along the lines it's went wrong.

Appolagies about this and I've tried to get it booked for the Sunday but no tour is available.

M600-RKJ
9th August 2017, 11:31 AM
B#llocks

cuddles
9th August 2017, 11:37 AM
Nt so good xx

MINI William
9th August 2017, 11:45 AM
The only thing that I've been offered that may work is Tuesday 29th. What's people's feelings?

maxibaby01
9th August 2017, 11:48 AM
Aw, that's a shame, after your efforts!
I was looking forward to catching up with you all again in Oxford... :-(
Thanks for letting us know.
I'll keep my eye open for the next one!

MINI William
9th August 2017, 11:57 AM
Could you make the Tuesday T?

Eddie_JCW
9th August 2017, 12:25 PM
Would the hotel be able to change the dates on all our bookings? I'd have to check with work first before I can say for definite.

maxibaby01
9th August 2017, 12:36 PM
Possibly, yes.

Magoo
9th August 2017, 02:12 PM
Hey guys I've had a look and there's lots of different things to do in the Oxford area if people wanted to go down on the Sunday still and do a different activity on the Monday. We are contacting the hotel to find out if we can move rooms to the Tuesday.. Shall keep you all informed

M600-RKJ
9th August 2017, 02:27 PM
If we can get the hotel and tour moved to Tuesday I'd be interested not really interested if we can't get a tour sorted

MINI William
9th August 2017, 03:27 PM
Tour is sorted, for the Tuesday if we want it

M600-RKJ
9th August 2017, 04:42 PM
Will we all organise to move the hotel date ourselves

MINI William
9th August 2017, 05:43 PM
Will we all organise to move the hotel date ourselves

Let me speak with them and see what I can do

MINI William
9th August 2017, 08:27 PM
Phoned the hotel but there isn't a manager in. Going to give me a call back tomorrow

The other alternative is what Megan has suggested above, still go down on the Sunday and do something different on the Monday and do the Tour on the Tuesday

maxibaby01
10th August 2017, 06:10 AM
Well done William!
Not sure about you in Scotland, but the Monday is the last Bank Holiday in England until Xmas.
There's deffo lots to do around there, Oxford alone has lots to commend itself although not all that car-friendly unless you use the Park n rides?
Blenheim Palace isn't too far away and then there the Shopping Village in Bicester just up where the A34 joins the M40, if that's your bag.
I'm not a local by any means, that's just what immediately comes to mind.
I'd like to try to make it on the Tuesday please. [emoji106][emoji4]

MINI William
10th August 2017, 10:06 AM
Right folks. We've spoken with the hotel and they are unable to change the room booking unless when you booked you booked a room that can be cancelled upto the day of check in.

I have managed to get a tour booked for the Tuesday. Our plan is to still head down on the Sunday and do something tottaly different on the Monday and do the tour on Tuesday.

I know this isn't what we had planned but I'm trying to make the best out of what we have been given.

Can everyone let me know your plans are please.

Any questions, as always please ask

brownz
10th August 2017, 10:22 AM
I'll have to drop out as no hollibobs left this year. I did think it a bit odd that they'd booked a tour on a Bank Holiday when you first posted the date !! ;-)

I might be unable to move anyway as I have this on the Saturday and Sunday !! http://thebigmeat.co.uk/

When you get it all sorted then I'll pop up for a bit of nosh and a pint of coke, I'll have some Chilli's harvested then and I owe Christina a bag.....

M600-RKJ
10th August 2017, 11:55 AM
I've booked the extra night

DigitalLemming
10th August 2017, 01:03 PM
Yep I'll be down on the Sunday as well, I've booked the extra nights stay as well so all good.

MINI William
10th August 2017, 03:05 PM
Perfect folks. Thanks for letting me know

maxibaby01
10th August 2017, 10:43 PM
I'll have to drop out as no hollibobs left this year. I did think it a bit odd that they'd booked a tour on a Bank Holiday when you first posted the date !! ;-)

I might be unable to move anyway as I have this on the Saturday and Sunday !! http://thebigmeat.co.uk/

When you get it all sorted then I'll pop up for a bit of nosh and a pint of coke, I'll have some Chilli's harvested then and I owe Christina a bag.....

Ha ha, I'll be at The Big Meat as well, though I'll be dropping in each day, as I've no tent, but live 14 miles away.
Looking forward to the tour! [emoji106][emoji4]

inevpart
11th August 2017, 08:42 AM
I've booked an extra night as well now

bodyshop23
11th August 2017, 09:10 AM
Sorry can't make this trip now as already have something arranged for the Tuesday.

weefossy
11th August 2017, 09:19 AM
That's the hotel booked for Monday.......makes it an even better wee break!!

MINI William
11th August 2017, 10:11 AM
I've booked an extra night as well now

Sorry can't make this trip now as already have something arranged for the Tuesday.

That's the hotel booked for Monday.......makes it an even better wee break!!

Thanks for letting me know folks

Eddie_JCW
15th August 2017, 02:38 PM
2nd night booked

MINI William
15th August 2017, 03:23 PM
2nd night booked

Good man

MINI William
17th August 2017, 02:07 PM
Got conformation the other day of our tour time of 9:45 on the Tuesday. Will have a look at meeting times for the Sunday and Tuesday soon.

maxibaby01
17th August 2017, 08:51 PM
Great!
Thanks William for that, helps me with a time to leave home.

MINI William
22nd August 2017, 09:13 PM
How does meeting at 10 for a 10.30 departure from Abington suit everyone? Or would people prefer to be down earlier?

weefossy
23rd August 2017, 06:36 PM
10.00 for 10.30 suits us. Don't want to be much earlier.

MINI William
24th August 2017, 10:53 AM
Perfect

brownz
25th August 2017, 02:10 PM
Not sure when y'all heading down, but me and T will be at The Big Meat on Saturday and Sunday, not a huge distance from Oxford after travelling down South.
http://thebigmeat.co.uk - Nice way to kill a day, stuffing yer face to the gunwales on competition standard BBQ and Chilli !

DigitalLemming
25th August 2017, 02:15 PM
Looking forward to Sunday :thumbs up:

weefossy
25th August 2017, 02:48 PM
Us too. Need a break!!

MINI William
26th August 2017, 09:03 AM
Really looking forward to this. Will see everyone in the morning

maxibaby01
26th August 2017, 10:32 AM
What time do I need to meet you all at your hotel on Tuesday? :-)
Have a safe trip down!!

MINI William
26th August 2017, 11:04 AM
What time do I need to meet you all at your hotel on Tuesday? :-)
Have a safe trip down!!

Will let you know when I've spoken to everyone T and see what they say. I would say maybe jsut before 9

maxibaby01
26th August 2017, 02:19 PM
Cheers William!

weefossy
26th August 2017, 08:27 PM
That's The Beast washed and ready to go. Only the second time it's been washed this year. Last time was for The HBT...........hope I'm not tempting fate!!
See you all at Abington

CiderFex
27th August 2017, 04:20 AM
Have a safe and pleasant trip all.
[emoji4]
Enjoy and be safe.
[emoji1303]
William, don't forget another NMS sticker for the locker room.
[emoji41]

cuddles
27th August 2017, 05:59 AM
See you al soon xxxx

Craig
27th August 2017, 09:19 AM
Have a safe and fun trip guys and girls. [emoji2][emoji106]

CiderFex
27th August 2017, 10:16 AM
Have a safe and pleasant journey and have a great time.
[emoji1303]
Mind another NMS sticker for the locker room William.
[emoji4]
Enjoy & be safe.

MINI William
27th August 2017, 06:02 PM
Down safe and sound just waiting on The Meeks and Mark. Looking forward to a fun filled few days

MINI William
29th August 2017, 09:16 PM
Thank you to everyone who came along and made it such an enjoyable weekend. As always the Factory was fantastic and was great to see John and Terry who both seemed pleased to see NMS back for another Mothership. I'll get my pictures up when we are back home.

M600-RKJ
30th August 2017, 10:56 AM
Brilliant couple of days with brilliant company. Gaydon museum and the jaguar heritage cars was awesome and then our chill out session in Oxford. Then the Chinese where me an ali were suspicious of everything we put in our mouth and finished off with the factory tour. I was a bit put off when it was spread over 2 days but it turned out to be the perfect way to do it.

Got home just before 1 o'clock with a few stops.

Thanks to the Harper's for organising its always appreciated.

maxibaby01
31st August 2017, 09:40 PM
Really good to catch up with you at Mini HQ on Tuesday!
Thanks for organising it, as my first ever visit it was interesting to her all the changes that some of you'd observed over the years of visiting!
Hope yo see you all soon, shame I can't make the Highland Tour in September, I'm sure you'll all have a blast.[emoji106][emoji4]

MINI William
2nd September 2017, 07:20 PM
Some photos from the factory. Sadly our group photo in front of the green screen, must have had a problem as it hasn't came through.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4433/36983932525_d83e9a3854_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9jD4)DSC_0005 (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9jD4) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4366/36983928545_cef1677dc0_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9isr)DSC_0006 (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9isr) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4359/36983924735_12d7d45f91_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9hjK)DSC_0012 (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9hjK) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4369/36983921295_bfb4f8b6b9_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9gir)DSC_0014 (https://flic.kr/p/Ym9gir) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4348/36812485492_9875cf3326_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Y5ZBpJ)DSC_0015 (https://flic.kr/p/Y5ZBpJ) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4417/36812482492_000d97b1c4_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Y5ZAw1)DSC_0016 (https://flic.kr/p/Y5ZAw1) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4425/36843601391_f9c4026d95_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K65K)DSC_0025 (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K65K) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4405/36843596851_af3692d204_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K4Jt)DSC_0029 (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K4Jt) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4331/36843591831_bf575f975c_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K3eV)DSC_0039 (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K3eV) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4396/36843587591_9495ad9f40_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K1YP)DSC_0041 (https://flic.kr/p/Y8K1YP) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4401/36843582491_b98331bfb0_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Y8JZsT)DSC_0045 (https://flic.kr/p/Y8JZsT) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr

weefossy
21st September 2017, 09:31 PM
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4416/37231247401_8538e67465_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/YHZSJD)DSC_0023b (https://flic.kr/p/YHZSJD) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr
Runners and riders Mothership 2017
Have I got Flicker to work?

CiderFex
21st September 2017, 09:36 PM
Now on Flicker, hope these work.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsiSgZc37

It's not working for me Malcolm.
[emoji22]

weefossy
21st September 2017, 09:53 PM
View from bedroom
hope this one works, then I've got it!!
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4360/37202307612_4c3511185b_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/YFrxWL)DSC_0005b (https://flic.kr/p/YFrxWL) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

CiderFex
21st September 2017, 09:58 PM
View from bedroom
hope this one works, then I've got it!!
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4360/37202307612_4c3511185b_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/YFrxWL)DSC_0005b (https://flic.kr/p/YFrxWL) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

Sadly, that's not working either.
[emoji22]
Are your photos still ticked as "private" on Flickr ?
I only mention it 'cos mine were when I originally posted my HT 7 link earlier on.
[emoji30]

weefossy
21st September 2017, 10:09 PM
I can see them, so you could be right, I may have them as private. I will go and change now.
just checked, no they are set as public. Any other ideas?
Is it anything to do with you currently using "Tapatalk"?

MINI William
22nd September 2017, 09:01 AM
Working for me Malcolm

CiderFex
22nd September 2017, 09:06 AM
I'm still getting the "broken link" icon.
[emoji30]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170922/674c724f2d350e6e4b6b65105f921706.png

weefossy
22nd September 2017, 01:35 PM
Phone a friend.....
Andrew.....any ideas?

CiderFex
22nd September 2017, 01:51 PM
Phone a friend.....
Andrew.....any ideas?

I have no friends...
[emoji30]

MINI William
23rd September 2017, 10:27 AM
I'm still getting the "broken link" icon.
[emoji30]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170922/674c724f2d350e6e4b6b65105f921706.png

Looks like a Tappatalk problem rather than a Flickr problem

weefossy
23rd September 2017, 06:17 PM
Anyone else tried to view these? Success or otherwise?

DigitalLemming
23rd September 2017, 10:38 PM
Malcolm it looks to be a Tapatalk problem, works fine in a normal web browser but not in Tapatalk. So what you’ve done is fine [emoji1303]

weefossy
24th September 2017, 08:15 PM
Thanks Andrew, hope you're enjoying Florida.
Has anyone seen this Flicker // Tapatalk problem before?

CiderFex
24th September 2017, 09:01 PM
We had it on GPUKOC a few years ago.
They'll push out an update to sort it soon enough.