PDA

View Full Version : Avril Lavigne tomorrow - WOOPEE!!!

frizzie__kizzie
6th October 2004, 07:47 PM
Hooray! The time has finally come! I only pray that it doesn't rain between the car and the SECC so my hair will stay straight!!! Anybody else going or seen her before?

:I:clown::kiss:

Big Col
6th October 2004, 07:56 PM
Well if it rains you'll live up to your user name on here. :)

Big Gordy
8th October 2004, 06:53 PM
Well I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised :eek: She was actually very good :D
Must be getting old though as I was knackered after standing for 4 hours :evil:
Linda M would have liked the support band, who for the life of me's name I can't remember :I as they were very like 'Busted'(IMO)
No doupt Kirsten will be on later to tell you what their name was and that they were nothing like Busted :I :p:D:approve:

Big Col
8th October 2004, 07:43 PM
Told you she would be! <looks smug>

GAJ
8th October 2004, 08:07 PM
No comment!

Big Gordy
8th October 2004, 08:36 PM
Col I'll give you a loan of last years Barrowlands concert and you'll understand why I was worried:blackeye: She sang flatter than a flat singer:p:D:approve:

frizzie__kizzie
15th October 2004, 08:35 PM
She was very VERY good!! definately going back! the support band were called Simple Plan and they were pretty good as well!

BOB
18th October 2004, 12:57 AM
I went to see Avril Lavigne too. She was good.!!! I met her too. She signed my ticket for me!!! Woopaaa LOL. :D

Burple
18th October 2004, 06:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

She was very VERY good!! definately going back! the support band were called Simple Plan and they were pretty good as well!

Simple Plan???

Dammit.. wish I'd known... liked them for a while! Some good stuff, and silly videos
'I'm just a kid' video has a classic mini with a body kit in it! and half the cast of Road Trip etc... :D