PDA

View Full Version : Mega MINI Meet 2017

EcosseGP
5th January 2017, 09:20 PM
Firstly happy new year and welcome to 2017. After the weekends meet and chat it's that time of year to start thinking about the coming show season and as such this will be the first show that NMS will be attending south of the border in 2017.
In order to get things organised for the club stand I'm looking to see who's interested in attending.
The show this year will be held on Sunday 2nd July 2017 and it's our intention to head down on the morning of Saturday 1st and come back after the show finishes (usually around 4pm).
Anyone attending is free to pop down for the day and attend the show if they'd rather and don't feel pressured into staying down the Saturday night.
The show is held at Lytham St Anne's and NMS have attended the show for the past few years (even winning best club stand in 2015).
Accommodation has not been arranged yet but I'll try and sort out the same hotel as previous years which is literally a few miles away from the venue and it has secure parking.
The only downside is that i will require firstly for you to confirm that you're going and secondly i would be needing around a £20 deposit (non refundable) to reserve a room. Please also let me know what kind of room you'd prefer (twin or double) and I'll see what I can sort out.
Once I have numbers I contact the hotel and confirm the price/deposit. As in previous years the number of rooms is limited so please don't delay, check your diaries and don't be afraid to join in the fun.

The hotel has private parking and more importantly an outside tap so there's no need to worry about you not having a clean car before you head down.

Don't worry if you've never been to a show before there are a number of regular show goers and we'll all lend a hand getting the cars organised and sorted.

All confirmed details will be added to this first post as and when they become available or are confirmed. Entry to the show is usually pay on the gate and is around £5 (from memory)

Names

1. Davy & Cat (2 Cars) - paid in full (D)
2. Pete - deposit paid (T) - paid in full.
3. William & Megan (2 Cars) - paid in full (D)
4. Brian & Christina (2 Cars) - paid in full (D)
5. Andrew - paid in full (T)
6. Ali & Laura - paid in full. (D)
7. Mark - paid in full (D)
8. David & Fiona - paid in full (D)
9. Eddie - paid in full (T)
10. Kenny & Missus - deposit paid (D)
13. Inevpart - paid in full (T)

D - Double T - Twin

UPDATE 06.01
I've contacted the hotel and we can be accommodated at this time. The cost of a double / twin room has been held once again for us at £75. There are no single rooms available for this date. This price does include breakfast. If everyone could confirm as soon as possible that they are happy with this then I'll go ahead and book rooms accordingly just let me know the room type you want. I do however require a £20 deposit (non refundable) as previously mentioned before I book your room.
We have in the past enjoyed a great evening meal and made our own evenings entertainment so once the cars are sorted you can relax and there's no need to go anywhere.
Rooms are extremely limited and I need to confirm with the hotel asap the booking. Sorry for the rush but I don't want us to miss out ...
UPDATE - phone call from the hotel saying people were trying to book rooms on line so I've reserved rooms for the people with names above. If folk could get the deposit to me asap I'll confirm your respective room. Any questions fire away ...

UPDATE 28.06
Rendezvous at Abington 10:30 and then head down to Lytham, hopefully get down there about 2ish. Gives us plenty time for any hold ups and to get the cars clean for the following day, plus a couple of refreshments and dinner :)

Postcode for Abington services ML12 6RG

MINI William
5th January 2017, 09:23 PM
Me and Magoo will be in attendance in 2 cars as will Mum & Dad

MINI William
5th January 2017, 09:27 PM
For everyone who is even thinking about coming along to the show DO IT. You will have an absolute blast and catch the show bug. One of thee best stands that we attend.

DigitalLemming
5th January 2017, 09:33 PM
Definite yes from me, probably my favourite show of the year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ianstwt_r59
5th January 2017, 09:37 PM
Davy put me down for this I'm a definite. Can't wait to play ******* bingo and take it from Pete again :lol:

MINI William
5th January 2017, 09:40 PM
List updated

D3 JDA
5th January 2017, 09:56 PM
Can you put us both down for this thanks

Eddie_JCW
5th January 2017, 09:59 PM
Put me down for this too please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CiderFex
5th January 2017, 10:15 PM
I will be there even if I have to walk to Lytham.
[emoji1303]
There is some "unfinished business" that I need to sort out from last year.

Yes, you know who you are.
[emoji12]

Kenny83
5th January 2017, 10:54 PM
Can u put me and the missus down thanks

CraigR53
5th January 2017, 11:22 PM
Put me down please Davy [emoji1417]

Ianstwt_r59
5th January 2017, 11:44 PM
Il take great pleasure in taking it from you again haha

EcosseGP
5th January 2017, 11:48 PM
I will be there even if I have to walk to Lytham.
[emoji1303]
There is some "unfinished business" that I need to sort out from last year.

Yes, you know who you are.
[emoji12]

^^ I'm loving it !!! Wonder what that could be ...

brownz
6th January 2017, 12:39 AM
Hotel booked. Looking forward to it already. :cool:

CiderFex
6th January 2017, 07:04 AM
Il take great pleasure in taking it from you again haha

[emoji849]
My lips are sealed Davy.

Cerbera
6th January 2017, 10:30 AM
Put me and the Mrs down for this too please

inevpart
6th January 2017, 10:31 AM
Ooh, put me down too please!

MINI William
6th January 2017, 10:36 AM
List updated

EcosseGP
6th January 2017, 05:26 PM
Post 1 updated with hotel info please check asap

DigitalLemming
6th January 2017, 05:45 PM
Room prices are fine with me, last couple of years it's been great so looking forward to staying there again :thumbs up:

badwolf340
6th January 2017, 05:49 PM
Prices are fine for us as well ,get money to you ASAP

Ianstwt_r59
6th January 2017, 05:55 PM
Davy put me down for a double room and let me know your account details and il give you the money

EcosseGP
6th January 2017, 07:11 PM
Update added to post 1 - rooms reserved / deposits required please.

Cerbera
6th January 2017, 07:34 PM
I'm happy with that, a double please for us and a twin for inverpart if that's ok

- - - Updated - - -

is Paypal ok for deposit if I pay the fees? if so can you let me know where to send it to

MINI William
6th January 2017, 07:38 PM
Perfect for us Davy

CiderFex
6th January 2017, 07:56 PM
Whatever it costs, it'll be worth every single penny.
[emoji4]

CraigR53
6th January 2017, 08:54 PM
Any chance I could do a plus one Davy? Preferably a twin but will take a double no hassles, will fire the deposit over just now

----edit----

Can't seem to find you on my PayPal, cant remember how I sent it last time so let me know what's easiest for you

EcosseGP
6th January 2017, 09:49 PM
^^ no problem at all Craig I'll get you a twin.
Ali/Craig bank transfer would be ideal if possible. I can PM the details if required.

EcosseGP
6th January 2017, 09:55 PM
PMs sent

MINI William
6th January 2017, 10:29 PM
Davy a huge thanks for getting this sorted for NMS, really appreciate it

Kenny83
7th January 2017, 12:39 AM
How do i get money to you to pay for my deposit thanks

Blueboy
7th January 2017, 08:12 AM
If you can put me down for the stand please, and if theres any rooms left Davie could you book me one please
cheers Paul

badwolf340
7th January 2017, 08:34 AM
Davy a huge thanks for getting this sorted for NMS, really appreciate it
^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^

EcosseGP
7th January 2017, 09:36 AM
Paul I've added you to the list and stand but I don't think there's any room left at the hotel as I booked all the available rooms last night (after the hotel contacted me regarding folk trying to book on line). I'll confirm with the hotel on Monday regarding space and let you know.

Blueboy
8th January 2017, 01:06 AM
Paul I've added you to the list and stand but I don't think there's any room left at the hotel as I booked all the available rooms last night (after the hotel contacted me regarding folk trying to book on line). I'll confirm with the hotel on Monday regarding space and let you know.

no probs bud, cheers

Eddie_JCW
8th January 2017, 01:19 AM
Davy, deposit paid mate 😉

EcosseGP
8th January 2017, 01:26 AM

^^ PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maxibaby
9th January 2017, 09:30 AM
Extremely irked that this date clashes with something that weekend in Bristol that I've already bought tickets/hotel rooms for![emoji30]
I enjoyed it the most last year as the venue is stunning and the hotel ideal, even though it's the furthest away show from me (Guildford).
Have fun, folks![emoji4]

weefossy
10th January 2017, 09:39 PM
Sorry guys, busy with the move, only a week to go!!
Can you put Mom and I down for this if there is still room please.
Cheers.
PM. thanks for text William

EcosseGP
11th January 2017, 09:55 AM

PM sent with details Kenny

EcosseGP
11th January 2017, 02:45 PM
Malcolm room sorted for you and "mom" ... list updated.

weefossy
11th January 2017, 07:57 PM
Thanks Mr S. Appreciated

stoney
11th January 2017, 11:22 PM
This is bang smak in the middle of are summer hoilidays im afaid so we wont be able to make it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Miniko888
12th January 2017, 11:02 AM
Hi Davy.. any family room available in the hotel? Wiffy wants to come as well with two kiddos, age 7&3. Cheers, Enrique

EcosseGP
12th January 2017, 12:38 PM
Enrique - there are no more rooms available at the hotel I'm afraid we've booked every single one they had. I have spoken to the manager and I can however point you in the direction of another one 3-4 miles away that has been recommended by the hotel (maybe slightly cheaper on price too) and you could join us for the evening and we could meet you in the morning at travel in convoy to the show. Just let me know and I'll send you the details. I'll help as much as I can

Miniko888
12th January 2017, 01:04 PM
Thanks Davy... no worries, please do send the hotel details so I can sort it out asap.

Ianstwt_r59
23rd January 2017, 08:52 AM
Is anyone looking for a room for this?

badwolf340
27th January 2017, 02:10 PM
Is anyone looking for a room for this?
See above

MINI William
27th January 2017, 02:13 PM
Anyone else wanting to come to this fantastic show? Get your name down I promise you won't regret it

M600-RKJ
21st April 2017, 05:13 PM
Is it too late to get my name down for this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

MINI William
21st April 2017, 07:19 PM
Is it too late to get my name down for this?

It is not. Always space on the stand.

Anyone else wishing to attend?

Lhunter87900
21st April 2017, 07:45 PM
Where is it???

M600-RKJ
21st April 2017, 07:46 PM
I'll leave money for the room deposit when I see you on Sunday

MINI William
22nd April 2017, 07:23 AM
Where is it???

The show is at Lytham St Anne's, a fantastic show that you don't want to miss

MINI William
22nd April 2017, 07:24 AM
I'll leave money for the room deposit when I see you on Sunday

Best to speak to Davy

Lhunter87900
22nd April 2017, 01:57 PM
The show is at Lytham St Anne's, a fantastic show that you don't want to miss

Can i just drive down n attend?

MINI William
22nd April 2017, 07:02 PM
Can i just drive down n attend?

You sure can. A few members previous years have drove down in the morning at attend the show.

EcosseGP
22nd April 2017, 08:13 PM
As William says "yes" of course you can pop down the same day it's no problem at all for you to do that and you can join us in the NMS convoy heading home.
Mark it's a pay on the gate show but I'm still to give numbers to the organisers so there's plenty of time yet to come along.
The hotel that we are staying at is currently fully booked but there are a couple of others close by that you could stay at. Just check in and then pop along and join us for the afternoon/evening ... they'll be the usual carry on no doubt. I have asked the hotel that if the one room that's not booked by us becomes available to give me a shout if you want to wait a wee while longer before booking.

Ianstwt_r59
24th April 2017, 12:08 PM
Can't wait for this, not long now

MINI William
24th April 2017, 12:30 PM
Can't wait for this, not long now

Will be a good day that's for sure

EcosseGP
28th April 2017, 11:01 PM
Any more for this show ? Going to being giving numbers to the show organisers on Monday ...

badwolf340
29th April 2017, 07:52 AM
This is our nearest MINI show only a couple of hours down ,you don't have to come down the night before as others have travelled down in the morning great show

MINI William
29th April 2017, 09:46 AM
This is a fantastic show and as above the show nearest to home. Get your name down and have a great day. You don't need to stay the night before you can travel down in the morning.

brownz
29th April 2017, 06:10 PM
Afternoon brethren/sisters and Davy, as the whole GP club seems to have fallen into disrepair despite my efforts (no-one else seems to give a toss in keeping it going or keeping the memory alive) can we - as we've always done in the past, tag along and amalgamate ourselves into the NMS area at MMM this year. If I gather numbers from the very quiet GP forum can we include ourselves with your gang please. I might even bring the barbecue this year as the sunshine has already been booked. See ya all at the hotel if not before. Cheerz - Brownz.

badwolf340
29th April 2017, 06:29 PM
Afternoon brethren/sisters and Davy, as the whole GP club seems to have fallen into disrepair despite my efforts (no-one else seems to give a toss in keeping it going or keeping the memory alive) can we - as we've always done in the past, tag along and amalgamate ourselves into the NMS area at MMM this year. If I gather numbers from the very quiet GP forum can we include ourselves with your gang please. I might even bring the barbecue this year as the sunshine has already been booked. See ya all at the hotel if not before. Cheerz - Brownz.
Can't see a problem David .....it's been great in past years

MINI William
29th April 2017, 07:04 PM

What numbers are we looking at David? As we need to let Show organisers know on Monday

DigitalLemming
29th April 2017, 07:07 PM
Just like to echo what others have said above, this is my favourite show of the year, the combination of hotel, show, cars and people can't be beaten. With it being such a short drive down the road it'd be rude not to, and perfectly easy to drive down in the morning of the show itself.

DigitalLemming
29th April 2017, 07:13 PM
For anybody that's interested here's links to the last few years threads:

Mega MINI Meet 2016 19th June 2016 (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?26725-Mega-MINI-Meet-2016-19th-June-2016)
Mega MINI Meet - Sunday 21st June 2015 (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?25869-Mega-MINI-Meet-Sunday-21st-June-2015)
Mega MINI Meet - 22nd June 2014 (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?24618-Mega-MINI-Meet-22nd-June-2014)

EcosseGP
29th April 2017, 07:21 PM
Aye very funny Brownz ! If it assists anyone making up their mind about this show Pete and I will not be there lol [emoji6]

brownz
29th April 2017, 07:36 PM
Ah. To be fair I couldn't give a toss about people who don't get on with others, no time for petty gripes and chipped shoulders ;-) I just get along with everyone. If anyone doesn't want to go because person A & B will be there then screw em. I really hope you're joking and you and spiky hair will be in da house. I'll ping a message in the forum and the facebake page to see if there's any interest and update the thread on Sunday night. Love ya all.

CiderFex
29th April 2017, 07:54 PM
I'll be there David and so will Mr Stout.
[emoji1303]
It's the best show of the year in my opinion with a great setting for us all to sit down, chill out and have a bucket full of banter as always.
[emoji4]

brownz
29th April 2017, 07:58 PM
Sweet, I was getting a touch panicky there :thumbs up:

CiderFex
29th April 2017, 08:08 PM
I'll not miss the M.M.M. for anything.
[emoji1303]

maxibaby01
30th April 2017, 03:26 PM
I'll not miss the M.M.M. for anything.
[emoji1303]

[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

brownz
30th April 2017, 05:39 PM
What numbers are we looking at David? As we need to let Show organisers know on Monday

Three at this point in time. Not including Andrew who's trying to confuse me by signing up on facebook as well..... ;-)

EcosseGP
30th April 2017, 08:17 PM
^^ he likes to be involved in everything Dave lol.

badwolf340
30th April 2017, 08:52 PM
Three at this point in time. Not including Andrew who's trying to confuse me by signing up on facebook as well..... ;-)
It's an IT thing ...but he will get the hang of it :smilewinkgrin:

Ianstwt_r59
15th May 2017, 05:33 PM
Can you change my name to mark Johnston as I have sold my room on to him. Thank you

EcosseGP
15th May 2017, 08:12 PM
You not going now Ian ?

Ianstwt_r59
15th May 2017, 11:20 PM
My flight gets in later than I thought, so will just have to drive down in the morning

EcosseGP
16th May 2017, 12:22 AM
Ok no problem I'll add you to the list for a space but no accommodation

stephenbstewart0
19th May 2017, 10:41 PM
Me and wife are hoping to get to this as well drive down on the day

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CraigR53
26th May 2017, 08:47 PM
Sorry guys, going to have to pull out of MMM this year. Heading off to Aus for a year or two so every penny is a prisoner at the moment.

EcosseGP
26th May 2017, 09:26 PM
Ok Craig thanks for the heads up it'll not be cheap if you're heading to Oz that's for sure

EcosseGP
26th May 2017, 09:37 PM
If anyone else fancies coming to this let me know.
I'll be looking for the rest of the room money from those going in next couple of weeks please ... break open the piggy banks

EcosseGP
30th May 2017, 08:27 PM
Davy did you have any other response for folk wanting to pop the cars on the stand. Giving stand numbers to the organisers Thursday

stephenbstewart0
31st May 2017, 08:02 AM
I will be there driving down on the day of show

EcosseGP
31st May 2017, 03:25 PM
I will be there driving down on the day of show

That's fine I'll add you to the stand numbers

EcosseGP
3rd June 2017, 08:45 PM
Numbers passed to organisers ... can't wait for this now

M600-RKJ
3rd June 2017, 08:51 PM
Properly excited for this will be my first time going. I'm a bit annoyed that my Jcw kit might not be painted in time

stephenbstewart0
3rd June 2017, 10:34 PM
Hi did you add me to the list

MINI William
4th June 2017, 07:43 AM
Looking forward to this

EcosseGP
6th June 2017, 09:27 AM
Right folks I'm sorry to do this but I'm looking for money off you all to pay the balance of £55 on the rooms. If I could get the money in as quickly as possible it would be appreciated. I've left it as late as I can ...

M600-RKJ
6th June 2017, 11:36 AM
I'll get the money to you on Friday Davy

EcosseGP
6th June 2017, 11:46 AM
^^ Thanks Mark [emoji106]

CiderFex
6th June 2017, 07:15 PM
Thanks for sorting this again Davy.
[emoji1303]
I just need to save up £5 to buy a bottle of Bulmers and a large bag of crisp to keep me entertained through Saturday afters and night.
[emoji4]

EcosseGP
7th June 2017, 06:11 AM
Thanks for sorting this again Davy.
[emoji1303]
I just need to save up £5 to buy a bottle of Bulmers and a large bag of crisp to keep me entertained through Saturday afters and night.
[emoji4]

No problem Pete ... you cutting down on the crisps with just the one bag ?

DigitalLemming
7th June 2017, 08:36 PM
Thanks for sorting the rooms Davy, as always much appreciated.

Just sent you money :thumbs up:

D3 JDA
7th June 2017, 09:49 PM
Let us know how to send the rest off money we owe and how much ta

EcosseGP
9th June 2017, 08:45 AM
^^ Dave you should have my bank details in a PM I sent it not let me know and I'll resend them ... cheers

M600-RKJ
9th June 2017, 01:59 PM
Can you pm me your details please davy

EcosseGP
11th June 2017, 06:27 PM
Hi did you add me to the list

Yes I've included you in the numbers for the stand that were passed to the organisers.

stephenbstewart0
11th June 2017, 06:28 PM
Excellent thanks

weefossy
12th June 2017, 08:35 PM
Davy, I've sent you a PM

CiderFex
24th June 2017, 11:39 PM
...are we there yet ?

M600-RKJ
25th June 2017, 03:36 PM
I'm really looking forward to it will be my first MMM

CiderFex
25th June 2017, 04:21 PM
I'm really looking forward to it will be my first MMM

I'm really looking forward to it as well.
[emoji4]
If it's half as good as the last three it'll be awesome.
[emoji1303]

MINI William
25th June 2017, 04:47 PM
It's a fantastic show. Really looking forward to it.

maxibaby01
27th June 2017, 08:54 AM
Have a great time guys, my fave meet of the year, wish I could be there too![emoji106]

Ianstwt_r59
28th June 2017, 10:44 AM
Not gonna make it, sorry I hope it's cracking weather for all of you,

DigitalLemming
28th June 2017, 01:56 PM
Meeting point the last couple of years has been Abington Services, not sure on time though.

EcosseGP
28th June 2017, 08:37 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates regarding this but it's been a little chaotic over the past few weeks. As Andrew says let's do what we've done in previous years and Rendezvous at Abington 10:30 and then head down to Lytham, hopefully get down there about 2ish. Gives us plenty time for any hold ups and to get the cars clean for the following day, plus a couple of refreshments and dinner :)

Postcode for Abington services ML12 6RG

That suit everyone ?

DigitalLemming
28th June 2017, 09:03 PM
No problem Davy, that's good for me, see you all Saturday :thumbs up:

MINI William
29th June 2017, 03:39 AM
Sounds good to me

D3 JDA
29th June 2017, 09:45 AM
We will need to meet u guys down there as usual later on on the Saturday as I am working first

Kenny83
29th June 2017, 04:32 PM
No probs see yous on Saturday what is the name of the hotel we are staying at incase we get lost lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CiderFex
29th June 2017, 04:49 PM
The Birley Arms Hotel
Bryning Lane
Warton
Preston
PR41TN

[emoji1303]

Kenny83
29th June 2017, 05:13 PM
Thanks

EcosseGP
29th June 2017, 05:52 PM
^^ you just making your own way down Kenny ?

Kenny83
29th June 2017, 06:29 PM
Nah will meet up with u lot gonna stay at my mum's in Perth on Friday night less of a drive in one go that way

stoney
29th June 2017, 07:13 PM
Gutted im missing this but im off the road juat now 😣

EcosseGP
29th June 2017, 09:03 PM
Nah will meet up with u lot gonna stay at my mum's in Perth on Friday night less of a drive in one go that way

Excellent ...

Crombers
30th June 2017, 07:10 PM
Enjoy the trip & have fun y'all :motoring:

MINI William
30th June 2017, 08:46 PM
Never even got near Megan's car tonight due to the rain. Hopefully will get it done in the morning before setting off. See everyone in the morning

badwolf340
1st July 2017, 06:16 AM
Show time folks ......clean cars or not ....here we come

CiderFex
1st July 2017, 07:19 AM
I've done absolutely n'owt to get ready for The M.M.M.
[emoji22]
On the plus side today is the first time in weeks that I've not woken up around 04:00 so at least I'm starting to chill out already.
[emoji4]
Have a safe journey down all and 1499 will be sparkly, shiny by the time it's parked up on the club stand.

...hopefully.
[emoji1303]

maxibaby01
1st July 2017, 07:57 AM
Have a great time, boys n girls!
Sorry not to be there this year!
Hope the weather is kind, I think the forecast is better south of the border![emoji4][emoji106][emoji106]

marchutch
1st July 2017, 12:58 PM
Have a brilliant time all.

Craig
1st July 2017, 02:37 PM
All the best guys and girls [emoji106]. Enjoy the pre show and the show tomorrow [emoji2]

CiderFex
1st July 2017, 10:38 PM
Thanks T, Hutch & Craig, will do.
[emoji1303]

MINI William
2nd July 2017, 10:10 PM
A huge thank you to everyone who came along to today's MMM. Another great show with a brilliant NMS pitch as always. We had an absolute blast as always and it was great to see some new faces at this years show, who have clearly got the bug. See everyone shortly

EcosseGP
2nd July 2017, 11:05 PM
Thanks a million to everyone who made the effort to make the show. A very relaxed weekend and a great chance to catch up with the usual suspects. It was also great to have a few new comers as well as "The Gavin family" making a surprise appearance on Saturday night ! A big hats off to Stoney for making the trip down in the company van with the children just to support the troops on show ... dedication for sure. A bit quieter than usual but that sometimes makes for a better atmosphere and of course a chance to chat to all the visitors. The club stand looked good but congratulations to North East MINI club for taking the club award. We'll keep pushing to get the trophy back in 2018. Only two weeks to get the cars sorted before the Scottish Car Show ... thanks again and see you in a couple of weeks. I'll pop the couple of photos that I took up when I get a minute ...

Chloe
2nd July 2017, 11:28 PM
Thank you again for organising. Had an amazing time and a good laugh. All the cars looked amazing and least the weather was really good for the show. See you's all at SCS in 2 weeks time.

Thanks again.

EcosseGP
2nd July 2017, 11:49 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/3F45A364-73CF-4AC0-A664-068924DCAF4B.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/3F45A364-73CF-4AC0-A664-068924DCAF4B.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/D399631C-F79C-47EF-9F1D-5EAB95E37DCF.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/D399631C-F79C-47EF-9F1D-5EAB95E37DCF.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
2nd July 2017, 11:51 PM
I wonder which NMS car the cheer leaders voted as their car of the stand ...
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/510B1FEC-C889-45CF-9F3D-4490353A2363.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/510B1FEC-C889-45CF-9F3D-4490353A2363.jpg.html)

Eddie_JCW
3rd July 2017, 01:29 AM
A massive thanks to Davy for organising yet another MMM and a great job as always!!

Another special thanks has to go to the Harpers for giving me the honour of driving the Clubvan, I've always liked the van but I loved driving it and yes I liked the F57 i had on HBT 2 I didn't bond with it, but as soon as I sat in the van I remembered what I missed about my R56 and it felt like I hadn't been gone. So if I end up in an R5* then we know who's to blame!! (You never know 😉)

I forgot to mention to everyone that my big news is still a secret at the moment but we all know that what's said on the forum stays on the forum so it can be mentioned here as much as you like, just not on fb yet 😂😂

stoney
3rd July 2017, 07:22 AM
Well me and the kids had a great day. Really glad we made the effort to come. Thanks to every one who helped out with the kids palyed treated ect ect they had a blast even if i did loose count of the amount of bloons Jessica lost [emoji38] thanks to Lloyds blackpool for keeping her stocked up [emoji38]

Hope to see you guys at SCS as well.

Rob

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 08:01 AM
Eddie great to see you back in a MINI again if only for a "test drive" lol

Catster
3rd July 2017, 09:39 AM
Mac and I had a brilliant time away for Mega Mini Meet. I enjoyed it all, from the drive down, getting the cars ready, surprising Mrs Harper (senior), who's scream could be heard outside apparently lol, dinner, blethering etc... As for the show itself, I thought it was fantastic, such a relaxed atmosphere. The sun coming out brought loads of attention to Mac's sparkles and I loved talking to everyone who came over to admire him. Yes Christina, you were right, he had to be moved in to the sun lol. As a MMM first timer, I'll def be back next year. Thanks to the gorgeous Davy for organising it all, you're just a star honey. Had a great laugh with Chloe coming back up the road, thank you for your company. I've a few pics but not that many, I'll try and put them up... See you all soon for SCS, can't wait already. Oh, and Eddie, don't worry your secret is safe with us [emoji3]...

Catster
3rd July 2017, 09:43 AM

M600-RKJ
3rd July 2017, 12:46 PM
I made it home at 20 to midnight. So was a bit too tired to post but a massive thank you to everyone that went for making my first MMM such an enjoyable experience and thank you for Davy for organising the trim 100% going again next year and I've seen on instagram a lot of the club cars have been photographed especially Laura's clubby people are going nuts for it hahaha

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 05:48 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/2B3FEA8B-C8D0-42DE-BF2F-2E11AAFE6B8D.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/2B3FEA8B-C8D0-42DE-BF2F-2E11AAFE6B8D.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/194AB8D2-83F8-4DD7-A0F1-B104962E176A.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/194AB8D2-83F8-4DD7-A0F1-B104962E176A.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/72C28AC6-CDD4-455D-8773-5A8B92E90E9A.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/72C28AC6-CDD4-455D-8773-5A8B92E90E9A.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/3858C1C2-E299-43E0-95D0-5BEED7D832F6.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/3858C1C2-E299-43E0-95D0-5BEED7D832F6.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 05:50 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/0D6B9983-AC2D-4308-86F6-8299CAF70C73.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/0D6B9983-AC2D-4308-86F6-8299CAF70C73.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/2E12DD43-A4D3-4E97-BE0A-028A5E1B17F5.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/2E12DD43-A4D3-4E97-BE0A-028A5E1B17F5.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/C92F75BB-0C6E-4DA6-BEB8-4C57904C88DE.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/C92F75BB-0C6E-4DA6-BEB8-4C57904C88DE.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/281AECF1-436D-4570-BD3F-3F3138BDCC8B.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/281AECF1-436D-4570-BD3F-3F3138BDCC8B.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/CAEE0926-7FEE-48CF-BE3D-05BCB8BF167F.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/CAEE0926-7FEE-48CF-BE3D-05BCB8BF167F.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 05:52 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/17243A18-FDC2-4A19-B76B-09CAD32D6420.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/17243A18-FDC2-4A19-B76B-09CAD32D6420.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/D734E3E8-15A0-4215-BC81-D96B2464B239.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/D734E3E8-15A0-4215-BC81-D96B2464B239.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/D0C3AA36-A06E-439E-BFD9-57CB5E5336D6.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/D0C3AA36-A06E-439E-BFD9-57CB5E5336D6.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/642D6032-BC8B-4C50-94A4-7A0E15504D5D.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/642D6032-BC8B-4C50-94A4-7A0E15504D5D.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 05:55 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/9DB1E916-6CC0-4FB5-BEA4-6FC24B155CE9.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/9DB1E916-6CC0-4FB5-BEA4-6FC24B155CE9.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/17221018-D1EB-4772-B886-CD94A7018F75.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/17221018-D1EB-4772-B886-CD94A7018F75.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/36B7E074-E0F3-426C-86AF-620143C5A25A.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/36B7E074-E0F3-426C-86AF-620143C5A25A.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 05:55 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/2A85D450-F522-4C7F-8606-E22BD09A8299.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/2A85D450-F522-4C7F-8606-E22BD09A8299.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 06:01 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/CD644641-2AD0-4517-A8DC-F2C768C01B2A.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/CD644641-2AD0-4517-A8DC-F2C768C01B2A.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/46420F8F-44DF-4FDC-98C2-1356FF7F37CE.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/46420F8F-44DF-4FDC-98C2-1356FF7F37CE.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/5FC6E3DD-4977-41C0-BC7D-F3CA02C75F0D.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/5FC6E3DD-4977-41C0-BC7D-F3CA02C75F0D.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/A635BB00-9A2E-4B58-9F70-11F168D679F2.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/A635BB00-9A2E-4B58-9F70-11F168D679F2.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 06:03 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/4CBD2B53-6C10-4601-8B76-4DAEEBB5F262.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/4CBD2B53-6C10-4601-8B76-4DAEEBB5F262.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/157B0F0A-2FF4-487D-AAC8-9332FB584231.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/157B0F0A-2FF4-487D-AAC8-9332FB584231.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/6247120C-B54F-45CB-9079-3335E0A114C6.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/6247120C-B54F-45CB-9079-3335E0A114C6.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/EF0E2976-682A-4CD6-914F-F1EA2D4528FA.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/EF0E2976-682A-4CD6-914F-F1EA2D4528FA.jpg.html)http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/29ED0F33-45CD-4343-867B-E7E4E6DDBAED.jpg (http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/GPEcosse/media/29ED0F33-45CD-4343-867B-E7E4E6DDBAED.jpg.html)

CiderFex
3rd July 2017, 06:13 PM
Thank you to Davy for organising everything and to everyone who attended, it was yet another stunning M.M.M.
[emoji41]
It was great to see the usual suspects there and excellent to see a few new faces as well.
As normal there was the usual banter and laughs which was really needed and appreciated. Brian trying to clean the cars wi Silly String had me in absolute fits of laughter.
[emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/0f4fdbff65af87a0875ab77dcb8d360c.tif
I don't think I've ever talked to as many folk about 1499 at a show before. There may not have been as many folk there but I felt that the atmosphere was the best it's ever been.
You should all be very proud of yourselves, the cars looked stunning and I personally thought that being given The North Lawn was a nice touch and worked very well in my opinion.
[emoji4]
Roll on M.M.M. 2018.
[emoji41]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/462aeb2a6fa4a289bd8eb99e4605fdd3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/aac9eb2328384d7fafcbdb7e235fb1c2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/e4f76b66c973d00eec22c8f9710f6687.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/017c25d1dacc45ecfed4aa37f7e1dce8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/99592e58bb7b10fa011871041e4913df.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/5cea8cfe8c0578855c7a1f0d6b1216c1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/3b0bedf4e63fa9b85ee042c84bed538c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/7b1e2bb62d4cfd763d959cf96182c36d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/cec4dd12dc33303953da6850179d07f1.jpg

CiderFex
3rd July 2017, 06:18 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/34540ffe94380f553ce5caa55e45192c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/f8c13a6ad0b910c9161097cbb691374c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/46780d29a93b43a1729a85571f647f05.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/4322c4ddc7fdf59ebeb5b76f9bd7f4af.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/44bf53eca810eeea0bb81d2a7fb5c5ae.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/bde802be9c34d468617d791adb12c9ef.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/80f03eba4b4d9c00b68bf3f3a2807952.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/f458928847701ec80f9c6ddcabe6b5fe.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/a70aef76cc21088e947fc192a756d721.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/2facf0fd5bd1c942881a55e11d52a10f.jpg

brownz
3rd July 2017, 06:30 PM
Wot he said ^^^ great time as always. A few of my snaps can be found at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154556130216496.1073741881.715546495&type=1&l=63c8407630

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 06:58 PM
Some great shots in that lot Dave. Love the one of Eddie and Andrew on the bench ! Amazing how you get so many excellent shots sat on that chair lol

EcosseGP
3rd July 2017, 07:04 PM
Another set of quality shots Pete !
You are all very welcome, sorry things ended up a bit rushed this year it'll be different and I'll be more organised next year.
I spoke to the staff and management from the hotel who all passed on that they loved our company over the weekend. They thanked us for our custom and hope we'll be back next year.

Kenny83
3rd July 2017, 07:06 PM
Brilliant weekend me and julz loved it definitely be back and was good to meet all of u looking forward to the next one definitely gonna need to get suncream tho

CiderFex
3rd July 2017, 07:50 PM
Another set of quality shots Pete !
You are all very welcome, sorry things ended up a bit rushed this year it'll be different and I'll be more organised next year.
I spoke to the staff and management from the hotel who all passed on that they loved our company over the weekend. They thanked us for our custom and hope we'll be back next year.

Thank you kindly Davy.
[emoji1303]
Aye, we are lucky with The Birley Arms and The Grainary when it comes to nights away.
[emoji41]
It just goes to show that no matter what we both get up to the others must make up for it by behaving well.
[emoji23]

M600-RKJ
3rd July 2017, 08:35 PM
I've got some serious envy over those white Jcw calipers they looks the mutts

DigitalLemming
3rd July 2017, 08:59 PM
Like everyone else has already said what a brilliant weekend, certainly my favourite show of the year. Again the Birley arms was great, can't complain about a thing, we certainly know how to pick our hotels! Thanks to Davy for sorting everything again, looking forward to doing it all again next year.

Just a few photos, not had time to process these so straight off the camera :)

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4010/34890184923_fee2edcf53_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4060/34890184513_36037a0f32_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4235/34858552434_cec5ff6680_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4125/35568864141_916843f926_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4210/34890183673_36a0fc89c3_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4217/35660259276_72cf2bcf13_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4149/34890183113_1c39a45b91_c.jpg

DigitalLemming
3rd July 2017, 09:01 PM
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4141/34890181893_19c3a5d848_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4256/35660258166_e209165c52_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4207/34890179513_be7d5690df_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4026/35568865541_be0e9585fe_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4255/35660256026_a6b21854ba_c.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4233/35568864461_e2edb3128e_c.jpg

weefossy
3rd July 2017, 09:52 PM
Looks like you all had a fantastic weekend, so sorry we missed it. Do love MMM. and where it is held.
Sioban's Mom's 90 birthday party went really well and was enjoyed by all. Not every day you reach 90. Was also Niamh's 9th birthday (Neil's oldest girl) and Neil's 34th, all within 4 days, so wasn't something we could miss. Just unfortunate it was the same weekend as MMM.
Keep the pictures coming, cars all look superb.

Mon the fish
4th July 2017, 06:12 AM
Some stunning cars and pics there, looks a great event.

Never seen Lamborghini wheels on a Mini before, but why oh why spend that much on wheels then fit budget tyres!

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

N16SHP
4th July 2017, 09:01 AM
The stand and the cars all look fantastic guys! Weather looks like it was also on your side over the weekend.

Craig
4th July 2017, 10:22 AM
Cars and stand all looked great. As you say it looks from the pics a bit quieter than in previous years but that's not such a bad thing (other than organisers covering costs) [emoji2]

Ivano
4th July 2017, 11:24 AM
Anymore photos of what looks like a Paceman lowered on Lambo wheels. Bet that looks stunning in the whole.

Chloe
4th July 2017, 11:31 AM
Here is the Video from Mega MINI Meet

https://youtu.be/mW85s16gq70

MINI William
4th July 2017, 12:08 PM
Here is the Video from Mega MINI Meet

https://youtu.be/mW85s16gq70

Great video Chloe

Chloe
4th July 2017, 12:09 PM
Thanks William.

EcosseGP
4th July 2017, 12:09 PM
Anymore photos of what looks like a Paceman lowered on Lambo wheels. Bet that looks stunning in the whole.

This months Modern MINI has a full 6 page feature on the car

EcosseGP
4th July 2017, 12:17 PM
Great video Chloe ... start to finish of the whole weekend in 15 minutes !

CiderFex
4th July 2017, 01:21 PM
Great video Chloe ... start to finish of the whole weekend in 15 minutes !

That's good 'cos it seemed like only 10 minutes to me.
[emoji30]

brownz
4th July 2017, 01:50 PM
Heh, awesome vid !!

D3 JDA
5th July 2017, 10:55 PM
Again what a great weekend we both had at the MMM thanks to Davy for organising it once again ,the sun was out for us once again cars were all looking great as usual nice to meet all the usual suspects and some new faces looking forward to the the next outing already SCS :hand::thumbs up::cool: