PDA

View Full Version : MonkiMagics Better Half

MartinSullivan
6th October 2004, 01:26 AM
Saw her driving the Mini up into Kincorth, got a flash and a big grin. She is the first mini to have the full effect of the four spotlights I have just fitted.

If it wasnt your missus Paddy but was a car theif I can probably give a reasonable description to the police :D

Sheilz
6th October 2004, 07:08 AM
Think I saw either Paddy or his better half tonight at the bottom of Cairngorm Drive. Dont think they would have seen me waving since it was dark.

Martin your not trying to outchrome everybody are you? The four spots would look pretty good but were you not concerned about JC's claim that they reducing airflow etc?
:D:D:D

monkimagic
6th October 2004, 07:56 AM
I will get confirmation of this !!!!:cool:

MartinSullivan
6th October 2004, 04:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
Martin your not trying to outchrome everybody are you? The four spots would look pretty good but were you not concerned about JC's claim that they reducing airflow etc?

I would have to go a long way to out chrome Wee Eck!!! :cool::p

I just like the look of the four spots and managed to get a good deal on the lamps and bar.

Dealers are still fitting four lamps to Coopers and Cooper S's and I have spoken to lots of people over on Mini2 who have fitted them and nobody has had an overheating issue so far.

monkimagic
6th October 2004, 11:26 PM
Justine says she was there and was well excited to be flashed by all 4's

Sheilz
7th October 2004, 08:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I would have to go a long way to out chrome Wee Eck!!! :cool::p

I just like the look of the four spots and managed to get a good deal on the lamps and bar.

Dealers are still fitting four lamps to Coopers and Cooper S's and I have spoken to lots of people over on Mini2 who have fitted them and nobody has had an overheating issue so far.

quite fancy 4 spots myself. Can two be added to two or must it be four in a oner? (sounds like a remedial maths class!!):D:D:D

MartinSullivan
7th October 2004, 04:16 PM
quite fancy 4 spots myself. Can two be added to two or must it be four in a oner? (sounds like a remedial maths class!!):D:D:D

Mine arent the BMW ones - but you should be able to add two more brackets with lamps on and loom them into the existing wiring.

P&L Minis will sell you the genuine driving lamps for £120 - check them out here P&L Minis - BMW Lights (https://www.plminishop.com/view_product.php?product=BM63.12.0.137.301) .

I havent seen the kit - but I think John has so he should be able to tell you if its easily possible to add an additional two.