PDA

View Full Version : Not counting my chickens but...............

BlackEye
5th October 2004, 06:05 AM
I got a call saying my Cooper should be ready for collection tomorrow! About time too! :D

I was having a chat with a Cooper S owner who finally got his hand on his car on Friday after ordering it in March. Has anyone else had long delays with no explanation from the dealer or is our local garage a particularly bad egg? :disapprove:

minidriver#1
5th October 2004, 06:27 AM
i think my car arrived early, but i couldnt pick it up for a month after due to not having cash for my insurance lol. i've not really heard of cars being delayed to be honest

Duncan Stewart
5th October 2004, 08:56 PM
No delay with mine. arrived 6 weeks after ordering as agreed. (delivered March 03)

BlackEye
6th October 2004, 01:05 AM
*UPDATE* Now delayed until Thursday! :mad:

I think its probably the garage. We're going to see if we can make a complaint but I may try MINI2 see if anyone on there used the same dealership.

monkimagic
7th October 2004, 08:46 PM
Poor show Blackeye, you should complain but where it will get you is questionable.

did it come today ????

seany
8th October 2004, 01:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by BlackEye

*UPDATE* Now delayed until Thursday! :mad:

I think its probably the garage. We're going to see if we can make a complaint but I may try MINI2 see if anyone on there used the same dealership.

well

Mini Me
8th October 2004, 01:38 AM
sorry ,to add fuel to the fire,but at this time of the year our car's are arriving quicker then usual..the only cars that can expect a small delay ,are the convertibles.Unless as you say there has been a cock up at the garage,which i expect to be the case.....
Who is your dealer ?

BlackEye
10th October 2004, 05:54 AM
Sorry been too busy posing to post!

The car arrived on Thursday looking beautiful. However, it has to go back on Tuesday cos there's a blemish in the paintwork and the inside pillar on the passenger side is scuffed with black marks on the cream! :mad:

My dealer's Cotswold BMW and they seem to have a bit of a reputation. I'm going to write to BMW, I've got nothing to lose.