PDA

View Full Version : miniFEF

aimee_s
5th October 2004, 05:33 AM
havent actually seen you, but was speaking to my friend (lyndsey duncan) today and she was sayin about a guy at work who has a really nice white kitted out mini....turns out its you!! weird eh!

sleepyrascal
5th October 2004, 06:45 AM
Bet you want to hang onto miniFEF now Jordan!!

The Dogfather
5th October 2004, 04:37 PM
I spotted you as well in Westhill last night. Was in my new (crap) Fiesta Diesel

miniFEF
5th October 2004, 05:18 PM
small world!! your tellin me everyday im more and more persuaded to keep it or stick with buyin the convertible. sorry bad dog il keep my eye out for you cruisin in the fiesta!

monkimagic
7th October 2004, 08:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by miniFEF

small world!! your tellin me everyday im more and more persuaded to keep it or stick with buyin the convertible. sorry bad dog il keep my eye out for you cruisin in the fiesta!

I reckon you should stick with a hardtop, for the price of a convertable you could get a lot of MINI, givin the fact that roof can only go down once a year up here.

Monki

sleepyrascal
7th October 2004, 11:05 PM
Yeh I would avoid convertable also. Call me whatever, but I find them a bit girly. The day I buy a soft top, will be the day I get bored of my vanquish and decide i need a convertable one too!!

I have seen quit a few guys driving convertable minis though so don't let my opinion put you off.

miniFEF
8th October 2004, 06:56 PM
na thats cool. kind of agree really put off by the soft top roof i think it spoils the look when the roof is up but looks amazin down! been lookin at bmw's aswell but totally undecided!

sleepyrascal
8th October 2004, 11:39 PM
there was a nice M Roadster at JC but it was sold yesterday! I was tempted myself...