PDA

View Full Version : FS 4 x 5 STAR WHITE 16 " ALLOYS 4 STUD with 205/15 R16 tyres

3GGG
11th November 2016, 04:23 PM
Since my lovely R50 2002 MINI Cooper was written off, I have my summer alloys with tyres available as the car had the winter steel wheels on when it involved in the accident which caused it to be an insurance total loss.

They are the original MINI white 5 STAR alloys. 4 stud type. Marking inside is E 6.5J X 16 EH2 1848.

The tyres are DUNLOP SPORT FAST RESPONSE 205/15 R16 87W with approx 7mm tread on all four tyres.

Tyres are NON RUNFLAT and have Tyresafe sealant inside to protect against punctures.

Sorry for the dirty condition, they have been stored in a garage uncleaned for a year or so.

I am asking £200 for the lot.

Thanks for looking.

PS Location near Dunfermline, viewing by request.

David

SOLD

3GGG
22nd November 2016, 01:11 PM
Open to offers, these are genuine MINI Alloys and the tyres are of good quality and nice and quiet. I have no use for them now that the car is gone.

I would probably have been better keeping the winter wheels and tyres as they may have been more sellable, but perhaps someone is looking for a set of 16" alloys in white, even to replace a kerbed one?

Sorry for the photo, I only had a minute to grab a phone photo, as the garage that stores my wheels for me was busy. I had a good arrangement with a garage that did my servicing, they swopped my wheels for winter-summer and stored the wheels so I didn't have to clutter up my own garage.

Thanks

David

3GGG
25th November 2016, 09:32 AM
Black Friday!

This weekend only, £150 for 4 Alloys with Tyres.

3GGG
25th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Sold - moderator please mark as such. Many thanks.