PDA

View Full Version : The New Countryman is here

MINI William
26th October 2016, 06:37 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vhVq9-pLyYk

M600-RKJ
26th October 2016, 06:41 AM
From the front end it doesnt immediately scream mini from all other angles its definately a mini but from the front it look quite similar to the new kia sportage. Looks better than i was expecting tbh.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

MINI William
26th October 2016, 06:47 AM
I quite like it. I'm not to keen on the black section on the front bumper but having had a look at some of the other photos of the car not all of them have this section.

goodingm
26th October 2016, 07:44 AM
looks pretty good , think I will be getting one asap.

bpirie1000
27th October 2016, 02:41 PM
I have current model and it is great....

Never been an issue
Mini seams to be growing with my family..... 2 extra kids.... 2 extra doors.
Extra pet.... extra differential.....

Frightened to have a bigger family now.....

nobbyclark
27th October 2016, 04:27 PM
It's also up on mini.co.uk as well.

Personally, I don't like the new corporate Mini look, so have just bought a brand new Mk1 Countryman to replace the existing one. Gone for a petrol S this time, still with All4. Will post pics after next weekend when I pick it up.

goodingm
29th October 2016, 10:44 AM
Would imagine there will be some bargains on old model going forward, could be a good buy if you get it at right price to cover the extra depreciation.

nobbyclark
31st October 2016, 11:45 AM
There are a lot of bargains out there. Mine has almost every option apart from the sunroof, but I've paid nowhere near the full price.

N16SHP
31st October 2016, 06:22 PM
I've had a good look at it on a number of sites and still cannot decide if I like it. The problem I've got with the launch car is it looks like they've rattled around in the parts bin and seen how many things they can stick onto it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in a different spec as I think they've just got too far with it trying to demonstrate the accessories. I will however reserve judgement until I see it in the flesh.

badwolf340
1st November 2016, 09:18 PM
Starting to like the new F60

Davesminis
2nd November 2016, 10:49 PM
I think I quite like it but just about dropped off in the middle of the guy blethering!!