PDA

View Full Version : Link to the Video from the Argyll & Bute Run 2016

Chloe
26th September 2016, 07:50 PM
You will need to watch on a PC or laptop due to a couple of issues.

https://youtu.be/VHbDtpVJY5c

Craig
26th September 2016, 08:58 PM
great video Chloe - never noticed so much blue sky yesterday ;)

EcosseGP
27th September 2016, 08:35 AM
Chloe what a great little video. Excellent work ! It's never easy to do these things and then get them cut down to a manageable size ... I think Andrew is the only other one to have managed it so well done. I usually end up with part 2, 3, 4 and 5 all lasting the full length as I don't know which bits to cut out !!!

CiderFex
27th September 2016, 08:55 AM
Nice video Chloe.
[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CiderFex
27th September 2016, 08:57 AM
I usually end up with part 2, 3, 4 and 5 all lasting the full length as I don't know which bits to cut out !!!

.....or you could just do what I did for the last Glen Coe run and upload a 1h 25m long epic.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe
28th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Chloe what a great little video. Excellent work ! It's never easy to do these things and then get them cut down to a manageable size ... I think Andrew is the only other one to have managed it so well done. I usually end up with part 2, 3, 4 and 5 all lasting the full length as I don't know which bits to cut out !!!

I had over 3 hours of footage.

N16SHP
29th September 2016, 10:17 AM
What a super wee video Chloe, makes me rather jealous I couldn't make this run!

Here's a question for all you GoPro users, if the GoPro is in the case, how do you hook it up to a power cable to extend the battery life? I've read online you get bolt on battery packs etc but just don't know which way to go!

badwolf340
29th September 2016, 06:48 PM
Cracking wee video ,

Chloe
30th September 2016, 04:03 PM
What a super wee video Chloe, makes me rather jealous I couldn't make this run!

Here's a question for all you GoPro users, if the GoPro is in the case, how do you hook it up to a power cable to extend the battery life? I've read online you get bolt on battery packs etc but just don't know which way to go!

i used the frame. worked perfect.

N16SHP
3rd October 2016, 09:43 AM
i used the frame. worked perfect.

Thanks Chloe...ordered :thumbs up: