PDA

View Full Version : Good news

Jeff
2nd October 2004, 06:07 PM
After my little run in 3 weeks ago :blackeye: I got my Mini back yesterday. Its all nice and shiny, a nice new bonnet with no scratches, 3 new panels on the passenger side and two new shiny white alloy wheels and a new petrol cap. It looks brand new I wish I could get the car as clean as they do at the garage! Its the most expensive car wash I have had after paying my £450 excess!:cool:

When you have been driving sh@#tty hire cars it is amazing how you forget how good the Mini actually is!:D

Steph
2nd October 2004, 06:16 PM
Congrats on getting your mini back. Enjoy your reunion!

sh@z
2nd October 2004, 06:56 PM
Congrats on getting your car back Jeff :)

Eggy7496
3rd October 2004, 12:44 AM
good stuff, ur able to get back on the runs

Heather
3rd October 2004, 07:08 PM
Thats fab news. Very expensive valet but well worth it:p;)

Kirsty
4th October 2004, 06:03 AM
Brilliant!! Glad you've got your baby back!!! I know what you mean re:hire cars!! When I had my bump on my very first MINI run, my MINI was away for a week and I had a lovely corsa!! :( When I got my baby back I really felt the difference, they definately feel safer and hug the road sooooo much better!!!

Willie M
4th October 2004, 03:57 PM
Nice one Jeff. Glad to hear everything's sorted :)

GAJ
4th October 2004, 04:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jeff
When you have been driving sh@#tty hire cars it is amazing how you forget how good the Mini actually is!:D

True! True!

Glad yer wee baby is sorted. Now, be more careful!;)

monkimagic
4th October 2004, 09:07 PM
I drive a van and other cars for work, its a good thing to do, only then do you appreciate the MINI for what it is , a wee crackinbg drive !!!!