PDA

View Full Version : New GoPro

N16SHP
6th September 2016, 09:19 AM
What to do when your wife buys you a new toy to play with? Wash your car of course then watch yourself washing your car :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDkx3SJ6B0k

Craig
6th September 2016, 11:06 AM
Ha ha - very good Neil [emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weefossy
6th September 2016, 06:52 PM
Love the music.......and Daddy's little helper.

MINI William
6th September 2016, 08:17 PM
Great video Neil

CiderFex
6th September 2016, 08:23 PM
Nice.
[emoji41]
I wish that I could sort out 1499 that quickly.
[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N16SHP
7th September 2016, 11:22 AM
Thanks folks. Not bad for a first attempt I guess!

Love the music.......and Daddy's little helper.

You better believe it. Jessica is 3.5 years old and already she asks questions about how cars work, desperate to help wash the cars and when I'm out washing them, she usually pulls her cosy coupe up and starts washing that too. She even sits and watches the F1 with me when it's on. Admittedly she does wonder off but she loves the starts and always wants to see when there is a crash or who wins...we've done well with her so far :)

badwolf340
7th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Cracking wee vid :thumbs up:

N16SHP
8th September 2016, 12:05 PM
Well the smile is now gone from my face. My little helpers sister came out this morning and ran her toy pram along the back bumper and put a nasty scratch along it. I can hardly get mad at her, she's only 18 months, but certainly not the way to start your morning :argh::frown:

badwolf340
8th September 2016, 05:39 PM
That's not good Neil but as you say ,you can't send an 18 month old to jail :yes nod:same thing happened years ago when William was helping me to clean our Astra SRi and he dropped the sponge on the tar ,he picked it up (coveted in grit) and continued cleaning he was only about 2

N16SHP
12th September 2016, 08:58 AM
That's not good Neil but as you say ,you can't send an 18 month old to jail :yes nod:same thing happened years ago when William was helping me to clean our Astra SRi and he dropped the sponge on the tar ,he picked it up (coveted in grit) and continued cleaning he was only about 2

Haha, ouch! I reckon it's karma coming back to get me from about 25 years ago. Ran my bike along the side of my Dad's car by mistake, looked at it, and decided the best thing to do was not to own up but to nip on my bike and cycle away sharpish!!