PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Extension..

F56Kyle
15th August 2016, 11:11 PM
Well.. don't even know where to start with this.

These were ****e to fit, to be fair, pilot error made this harder [emoji23][emoji23]!!

As some of you may know, with the spoiler extensions on the F56, you get a paper cutout so you can line them up perfectly..

Well daft balls here cut the bit paper wrong didn't he and was left with 2 bit of paper I didn't have a bloody clue what to do with!!

Luckily I manage to salvage it back up and get the paper sitting right, at his time it was dark..

Challenge 2 accepted: Fit extensions in pure darkness with nothing but 3 iPhone torches.

This is ridiculously hard so if you ever need to do this, do it in broad daylight 4 ft away from the sun so you can actually see! What an eventful night [emoji23]

MINI William
16th August 2016, 06:58 AM
Not good Kyle. We never had a bother when we fitted mine. Cut the template and masked it to the spoiler. As you say probably best not to do it in the dark.

N16SHP
16th August 2016, 09:02 AM
Grim haha!

But where are the pictures though? :D

Ss82
16th August 2016, 09:50 AM
As iv leart from many **** ups n workin under torch light.....9/10 times its gonna end in failure

F56Kyle
16th August 2016, 01:36 PM
Surprisingly they fitted perfect and looked perfect too haha! The template is ****e tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk