PDA

View Full Version : B&M Yoker

wsmdesign
15th August 2016, 10:15 PM
Hi folks

I had the GP booked in for an inspection II at B&M today and Douglas and the team are a brilliant team of guys who went that extra mile for me - nothing was an issue for them. I had asked for a new set of rocker cover bolts (2 were rusty and annoying me), a new gasket and a few other things added to the inspection - and all my wishes were carried out without hesitation. Douglas really knows his stuff and is a petrol head like us and "cares" about cars. I'm really fussy about who touches the GP and he understood that - nearly as fussy as Davy ;)...GP0374 is precious to me and I'd absolutely trust him with the car and will definitely use him again and would also endorse and recommend him and his team of technicians. I learned so much more about my car today and he took time to explain things and make me feel I was valued. It takes a lot for me to make a high reccomendation but I've no hesitation to put my integrity on the line and suggest that you make use of his facilities, expertise and knowledge. Remember you also get a discount as he is a site sponsor. Douglas is building a great business and worth supporting. I went a week before and sat outside his garage to watch how they behaved and how the treated customers cars. However, I was rumbled by Douglas ! he approached me and commented on the GP and had a real good look at it. I then told him I was parked outside his garage 'checking him out' and that he passed the test :thumbs up: it's great to deal with an authentic guy who knows his stuff.

MINI William
16th August 2016, 06:55 AM
Fantastic news. It's great when you find a garage that you trust with your car.

badwolf340
16th August 2016, 07:52 AM
More good news about Douglas and his team :yes nod:

EcosseGP
16th August 2016, 08:06 AM
... and I thought I was bad lol. Great to hear that you've got someone to look after the GP Walter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk