PDA

View Full Version : MOIR GJ

aimee_s
1st October 2004, 06:46 AM
ok....who is this???! someone must know, i keep seeing this guy drivin around and wondered if its someone on here? VERY nice car, not a bad lookin driver either ! ;)

Wul
1st October 2004, 04:15 PM
HEH HEH - i read this thread because I thought aimee had mis-spelled GAJ! but then reading her last comment I should have know better!! :p

Sits and waits for GAJ to flex his moderating powers :D

GAJ
1st October 2004, 05:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

HEH HEH - i read this thread because I thought aimee had mis-spelled GAJ! but then reading her last comment I should have know better!! :p

So did I! I realised when I saw the final comment too! (You are so in the tyres at the Xmas karting!;)):blackeye:

Wul
1st October 2004, 05:31 PM
Better watch out for Weefozzy Jr while i'm there then! :p

Eggy7496
2nd October 2004, 04:01 PM
no fear, eggy will be there!;):D

miniFEF
3rd October 2004, 01:30 AM
you see him in aberdeen? could be gregor moir.

aimee_s
3rd October 2004, 07:09 AM
yeah, see it in aberdeen quite a bit. name rings a bell, not sure why though....hmm!

miniFEF
4th October 2004, 12:20 AM
he lives out culter area. went to cults he is about 20yrs old or so.

aimee_s
4th October 2004, 12:49 AM
ah ok...that probably answers my questions! thanx :D

Sheilz
5th October 2004, 09:35 AM
Is it a black cooper with big chrome wheels and darkened windows? If it is the same guy I'm thinking about he works for a glazier or joiner. did a job at my work and must agree that both car and driver are quite pleasing on the eye (dirty old woman leering at young lads)
:p:D:D:D

aimee_s
5th October 2004, 07:49 PM
lol...thats the one, and yes, both very pleasing on the eye!

sleepyrascal
5th October 2004, 10:57 PM
Just for the recoed, this guy your talking about does construction management at RGU. Saw the car at uni today. Sheilz and aimee... this could be an Opportune moment for some stalking!

Burple
5th October 2004, 11:48 PM
Hey hey hey.....
<brandishes bucket of cold water>

This is all turning a bit sexist wot with all this leering and stalking... :D;):p

you'd never find such fine young upstanding male members (ahem ;):blackeye::D:p) like myself or for example.. umm..Big Col... talking in such a way about young laydees....

snigger...

Sheilz
6th October 2004, 07:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Hey hey hey.....
<brandishes bucket of cold water>

This is all turning a bit sexist wot with all this leering and stalking... :D;):p

you'd never find such fine young upstanding male members (ahem ;):blackeye::D:p) like myself or for example.. umm..Big Col... talking in such a way about young laydees....

snigger

so!! fits wrong with a wee bit of positive discrimination?!
:approve:

Burple
6th October 2004, 09:50 PM
quote:so!! fits wrong with a wee bit of positive discrimination?!

Well... discrimination is discrimination... positive or not.. :p:D;)
As soon as you discriminate against (or for) one person, you're immediately leaving the door open for those whiners-
"we never get treated fairly" etc etc etc...

<backs off and snuggles up with the University's Equality policies books>:D:D:D:p;)

Bit of reverse sexism eh? ;):D
Thought male / female equality was the order of the day? huh? huh?

Or is it the usual - Only equality till there's spiders or heavy things to lift? :eek::eek::blackeye:;):D
heh heh heh

p.s... don't take offence... I'm only playing!

Big Col
6th October 2004, 09:54 PM
or jars to open or cars to drive...

By the way...who you callin' an upstanding male member trouser tent head!

Julz
6th October 2004, 10:44 PM
Hey, I only asked Rob to open that jar for me cause I cut my hand (thought it a clever idea to use my hand for cutting tatties instead of wandering to the other side of the kitchen to get the chopping board! (numnutz!!)):dead::clown:

Burple
6th October 2004, 10:51 PM
quote:
By the way...who you callin' an upstanding male member trouser tent head!

Weeeeeellllll... if you'd rather *not* be an upstanding male member... the alternative is less flattering... ;):D

Trouser Tent head?? tee hee hee.. I like it! :D:D:D:D

Now Julz... you see why they don't let you near the sharp things in the kitchen...
(was that before or after a certain little beastie?? ;))

Surely you could train Millie into doing a mad cat-clawing-slashing-frenzy thing on yer tatties to chop them up for you? :D:D

Sheilz
7th October 2004, 08:32 AM

[quote]so!! fits wrong with a wee bit of positive discrimination?!

Well... discrimination is discrimination... positive or not.. :p:D;)
As soon as you discriminate against (or for) one person, you're immediately leaving the door open for those whiners-
"we never get treated fairly" etc etc etc...

<backs off and snuggles up with the University's Equality policies books>:D:D:D:p;)

Bit of reverse sexism eh? ;):D
Thought male / female equality was the order of the day? huh? huh?

Or is it the usual - Only equality till there's spiders or heavy things to lift? :eek::eek::blackeye:;):D
heh heh heh

p.s... don't take offence... I'm only playing!
[/quote

ye poor b***** is that the best ye can find to snuggle up tae! mair tae be pitied than laughed at.... shame shame here awa for a cup 'o tea ( digs deep into her pockets and throws 10p in his direction :eek::eek:

Big Col
7th October 2004, 03:42 PM
oooh smack down by the ickle chick!

Burple
7th October 2004, 05:59 PM
quote:
ye poor b***** is that the best ye can find to snuggle up tae! mair tae be pitied than laughed at.... shame shame here awa for a cup 'o tea ( digs deep into her pockets and throws 10p in his direction :eek::eek:

10p for a cup o tea?!?!?!?!?!?!
Blummin' Aberdonians.. ;);););):D:D:D:p

I'll no get much Buckie for that! ;):p:D

Sheilz
8th October 2004, 06:32 AM

quote:

10p for a cup o tea?!?!?!?!?!?!
Blummin' Aberdonians.. ;);););):D:D:D:p

I'll no get much Buckie for that! ;):p:D

You want MORE!

:eek::eek::eek:;)