PDA

View Full Version : Tartan Tarmac this Sunday

craigib76
29th July 2016, 06:55 PM
Anyone up for tartan Tarmac this Sunday at eurocentral just off the m8 motorway
Was going to head thru at around 9:00-9:30 Sunday morning

Cheers Craig

Seems like it's moved location for this meet its at new Lanarkshire college Motherwell

c9aan
29th July 2016, 08:38 PM
any more info on this please

craigib76
29th July 2016, 10:24 PM
If your on Facebook have a quick search for tartan Tarmac face book page
You should find all you need on there
I am not on Facebook but found the location had changed from googling it

wsmdesign
29th July 2016, 10:44 PM
Hi - I am a regular at the tartan Tarmac breakfast meets and they are normally well attended with some really nice cars there. Would love to see more mini's ! Everyone you meet is a real petrolhead and loves cars form ferrari's, Porsches, vw's and mini's' you see a great selection and everyone is really friendly. Look out for me and we can catch up. New college Lanarkshire is in the old site of Ravenscraig, a great big car park and they do some great rolls n bacon too ! Hope see a few more folks there. Even if it's raining (hopefully not) the cafe is a short walk away. A lot of photographers and one of the forum moderators normally has a drone to get some aerial film. Cheers, Walter

c9aan
30th July 2016, 08:28 AM
Thanks Walter what time ru thinking of going for please

wsmdesign
30th July 2016, 09:03 AM
Hi - I'll be there at 9am for it starting (I live 2 mins away) get a good spot and think about breakfast ! I'll pm my mobile if you need directions/want to grab a chat if I'm not at the car.

Fraser-OFG
30th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Hadn't heard of this before but it sounds alright. Might go if I'm up early enough and the weather's decent

craigib76
30th July 2016, 01:32 PM
Sounds like there could be a few of us there
Think weather is to be ok until around lunch time
Cheers Craig

craigib76
31st July 2016, 09:04 PM
Was a cracking turn out at tartan Tarmac today weather was kind as well
Was also nice to meet Walter , Ali and mark today
Cheers Craig

EcosseGP
31st July 2016, 10:25 PM
I was tempted to go but got caught up with a last minute job so a change of plans ... I'll pop along at some point though ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk