PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet wrap R50

Black magic
26th July 2016, 05:15 PM
Does anyone know anywhere localish from Falkirk or Glasgow that could do this or similar to this bonnet cover for me I could order it but don't fancy trying to apply it myself lol

EcosseGP
26th July 2016, 08:35 PM
Are you looking for a vinyl wrap with that graphic ? You supplying the design ?

Black magic
26th July 2016, 09:03 PM
Yeah I could order it just not sure about sizing it not wanting to order it too big or not big enough lol
This is what the add says
We use only high-quality vinyl film.
The material is laminated to protect it from the external environment.

Sticker size - Custom - max size 150cm*150cm (59"x59")
Contact me before order and tell what size you need.

You can make special order with Max size 150cm (59") one of the side, the other side can be bigger.
Price on special order varies based on size.

EcosseGP
26th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Got you now ... I would think that some if not most vinyl companies may shy away from fitting this as they'll not be supplying. I could provide you with a company who may be worth speaking to for fitting it. They may also be able to do you a design too they're based in Stirling. Where is the supplier based ? UK ?

Black magic
26th July 2016, 10:43 PM
I already spoke to a company in Stirling they will fit it for me I just need to figure out the size I need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
26th July 2016, 11:58 PM
Confused ... You've got a company to fit it so all you want is the right size ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black magic
27th July 2016, 12:50 AM
Yeah I just need to order the right size need a professional to advise me the right size to go for if that makes sense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
27th July 2016, 07:40 AM
Best to speak with the company fitting it then and to see what they recommend size wise