PDA

View Full Version : Menzies Cooper S Works Driving day

Mini Me
30th September 2004, 10:44 PM
If any of you Cooper S owners out there have never had the experience of driving the works conversion,call me at Menzies 01786 449370(ask for Iain),as we are having a driving day on saturday by appointment only.

So if you want to see what all the fuss is about ,get on the phone,there are a few places left !!!!!!!!:D:D:D

minidriver#1
1st October 2004, 03:47 AM
oooh there is a few on here

Wul
1st October 2004, 10:10 PM
Don't suppose you fancy diverting those works S's over the bridge on Saturday to Currie please? How come the Edunburgh dealers never have these events? Gits!:(

Scottie
1st October 2004, 10:18 PM
That's Arnold Clark for you always comes up with the good idea's

Mini Me
2nd October 2004, 01:17 AM
Arnold who ??????????? tis only menzies that have the good ideas.

Scottie
2nd October 2004, 03:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by iain

Arnold who ??????????? tis only menzies that have the good ideas.

Is'nt Menzies own by Arnold Clark but trade under Menzies if it's not Arnold who owns them

broken_brian
2nd October 2004, 03:52 AM
menzies are owned by mcrae and dick so says my mate that works in the ford garage in stirling ;)

Tam1314
2nd October 2004, 06:03 AM
Where is Menzies anyway ???

Scottie
2nd October 2004, 06:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

menzies are owned by mcrae and dick so says my mate that works in the ford garage in stirling ;)

Oh no It's not mccrae and *rick.

There Land Rover garage up here is the pits

Mini Me
3rd October 2004, 03:03 AM
well, that's the works s ,put well through i'ts paces....200bhp in the wet,what a laugh................don't want to sell it now,parting will be hard.

Big Col
4th October 2004, 04:29 PM
Yeah it must be a nightmare for you having to part with it then order another one mate. Dunno how you can manage. :p:D

Mini Me
4th October 2004, 07:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Yeah it must be a nightmare for you having to part with it then order another one mate. Dunno how you can manage. :p:D

Oh I'ts a hard life Col :D:D:D:evil: