PDA

View Full Version : Rockingham

Blueboy
8th July 2016, 04:55 PM
We are off down to Mini Live at Rockingham tomorrow morning and coming home on Monday, just wondered if anyone else was going as will see you down there :cool:

MINI William
8th July 2016, 04:58 PM
You should have organised for NMS to attend Paul. Could have had a stand. Not something we have been to before

CiderFex
8th July 2016, 06:01 PM
We went last year and it was O.K.
As always with a Kelsey Publishing event 90% of the traders were selling stuff for Classics and not MINI's.
[emoji22]
It would have been better if there were viewing places a lot closer to the track as well.
It was great fun watching all the race car styley MINI's getting lapped by a GP2 that had never been out on a track before.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
8th July 2016, 07:22 PM
Might have been a laugh given most of the gang are off preparing for the coming weeks events [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CiderFex
8th July 2016, 07:53 PM
Surely there can't be THAT much prep needed for The SCS ?
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueboy
11th July 2016, 10:40 PM
Show was ok, weather was great apart from a thunderstorm that lasted only about 20-30 minutes which was a bit worrying as we signed up to go round the track and were told in the briefing that it can get very slippy if it rains, but as the sun came back out it dried all the track out. Had great time with Bruce running sport mode all the time and is a great tight track with the car getting a full work out. There was a professional photographer taking track shots and Bruce bought three as they were priced decently with downloads of photos as well so nice wee reminder. Have taken a few pics so will get up soon. Had a great bit craic with Jason Mills and his mates inc Rodney who has Rich's old Clubman, meeting up with them again as they are going to MITP. Jason is also installing cruise in Bruces mini as he has done in other similar cars and also maybe getting sat nav retro fitted as well, as he has done to his and other cars