The modding will shortly follow.....
[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badwolf340
4th July 2016, 03:35 PM
R53 or R 56 :thumbs up:

c9aan
4th July 2016, 04:38 PM

Got a few G.T tunning parts on my cooper s not sure if I should just sell the s with the parts on it minus the strut brace

CiderFex
4th July 2016, 05:05 PM
Take everything that you can off The S that you "may" want to fit to the GP in future.
It'll save you buying them again and you can always sell them on at a later date if you don't fit 'em.
[emoji1303]

EcosseGP
4th July 2016, 05:32 PM
Whooo hooo ... another GP enters the fold. Like Pete says don't be afraid to remove the parts you might need ... I need a bigger garage for all the bits that I've collected over the years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dobboy
4th July 2016, 05:43 PM
I'm sure 1936 was at KH on Sunday

c9aan
4th July 2016, 06:39 PM
Thanks for your advice guys wasn't sure if changing bits over ie my larger intercooler and the G.T tuning cold air feed would result in a mapping ? putting my G.T tuning strut brace on and the 10mm plug leads.

Quick question the gp seems to wander about the road more than my s will that we tracking or something worn out ?

stoney
4th July 2016, 08:50 PM
No point in swapping the I/C GP one is the best top mount out there and i would deflap and itg air filter but thats me i would still remove them before selling tho

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

stoney
4th July 2016, 08:51 PM
Also the GP is lighter than the S but it may need bushes done

EcosseGP
4th July 2016, 09:03 PM
Like Rob says leave the inter-cooler as is the GP one is the best that you can get (proven) so no point in changing that. Cooler plugs / leads will make no difference but won't do it any harm. The upper GTT strut brace does make a difference and that's my first addition on any R53 ...
If your running standard GP set up ie standard alloys and run flats it will pull you over the road a bit more than the standard S but it shouldn't pull to one side if that what you mean. You can change that by fitting non run flats and you'll notice less road noise and a smoother ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M600-RKJ
4th July 2016, 10:41 PM
Dont suppose this was the gp on a trailer in peterhead i saw yesterday

Dobboy
4th July 2016, 11:05 PM
Was the one you saw being pulled with a transit connect?

M600-RKJ
4th July 2016, 11:09 PM
Could have been was white. Was more focised on the gp haha

MINI William
5th July 2016, 06:33 AM
Great looking GP, as others have said don't change the IC the GP intercooler is considered to be the best without a doubt.

c9aan
5th July 2016, 06:34 AM
No wasn't mine it was locked in the garage, thanks for all your help and advice

Dobboy
5th July 2016, 08:48 AM
Could have been was white. Was more focised on the gp haha

I think it was silver, I'm sure the guy at KH was from Peterhead or aberdoom.

c9aan
6th July 2016, 09:17 PM
Got the mini booked into BD Autos next week to sort the handling out , not sure Dunlop's are the best choice for the G.P any thoughts

CiderFex
7th July 2016, 01:21 AM
I've only ever used the Bridgestone run flats it had on when I bought it and then Kumho KU39's from about a month or two after I bought i1499 in April '12.
I personally won't use any other tyre now as they cope very well with anything that I can throw their way.
They grip very well in the dry and wet, last for ages and are as cheap as chips.
[emoji4]

stoney
7th July 2016, 06:40 AM
I've only ever used the Bridgestone run flats it had on when I bought it and then Kumho KU39's from about a month or two after I bought i1499 in April '12.
I personally won't use any other tyre now as they cope very well with anything that I can throw their way.
They grip very well in the dry and wet, last for ages and are as cheap as chips.
[emoji4]

^^^^^^ this is what i use as well

c9aan
7th July 2016, 07:00 AM
Thanks for your help guys ,