PDA

View Full Version : :(

Ss82
2nd July 2016, 03:48 PM
Looks like im gonna have to wait longer than I wanted to get a 56 :( blackhorse have jus completely contradicted a phone convo I had with them n doubled the figure I owed n if I pay it in a oner they will still class it as I defaulted n will affect my wofes credit :(
Told me I was due bout 1200 over the phone so was gonna pay this n voluntary terminate the loan by handin car back said it wudnt affect any credit etc rhey agreed blah blah blah now sent a letter out completely contradicting it :(

EcosseGP
2nd July 2016, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news. Good things come to those who wait ...

stoney
2nd July 2016, 04:18 PM
All there calls will be recorded so i would fight it tbh do you have a time and date you called at ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ss82
2nd July 2016, 04:31 PM
Iv deleted my call logs as phone was acting up so reset the lot :(

Yeh looks like itll b after the year now but hey

- - - Updated - - -

Calling them on tuesday to find out wtf is going on

Ss82
2nd July 2016, 09:52 PM
I normally do write it down this time I never pissed off to say the least

CiderFex
3rd July 2016, 08:59 AM
They should keep all calls made for at least 12 months, most places save them for longer, so they will be able to find any call made to, or from, your phone number.
We do it at work when we get an argumentative customer that is blatantly lying we find and listen to the call and then email them the call as proof of what they actually said.
This of course can work the other way if the customer is proved right when someone who works for us lied to them on the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ss82
3rd July 2016, 10:02 AM
Im gonna call tuesday (work 24hr shifts n im on shift Monday) if they slaver pish ill ask for call records etc
Could the find it thru my account? Like is it saved into a foldee in my account

- - - Updated - - -

Goin by this letter the second paragraph comes across as there sending me to a debt collection company which is definitely not was discussed on the call6565

Ss82
6th July 2016, 08:19 PM
Well called today n someone explained it a hell alot better than the letter,person on the phone doesnt have access to loan figures so was jus guessing(shouted abit over this but obv wasnt this lassies fault so bavked down) the default bit is only if u hand car back but cant pay the remainder off and have to go into a payment plan so I understood that,

So at this moment iv got close to1650 to pay till half term so hopin to get rid before September(mot is due haha)

N16SHP
7th July 2016, 09:06 AM
Well called today n someone explained it a hell alot better than the letter,person on the phone doesnt have access to loan figures so was jus guessing(shouted abit over this but obv wasnt this lassies fault so bavked down) the default bit is only if u hand car back but cant pay the remainder off and have to go into a payment plan so I understood that,

So at this moment iv got close to1650 to pay till half term so hopin to get rid before September(mot is due haha)

Is your current vehicle on a pcp plan?

Ss82
7th July 2016, 01:20 PM
Hp so will be handing back halfway thru term and car will cover remainin loan