PDA

View Full Version : Small but or evening RAGE

F56Kyle
2nd July 2016, 12:56 AM
So it's Friday night, and what does the typical 20 year old do on Friday night..? Yup.. Pick his dad up from the pub.

So i drive to the pub at the end of the high street, and there's a couple, steaming drunk standing in a space I was clearly driving for, flash of the lights, nothing, not a single eye lid was batted.

So I maybe slightly reversed aggressively and parked in another space. To which the female decide to voice up, "why are you revving your car??" (Yeah it maybe banged a little in sport but beside that :moonie:)

My reply, bit childish, was.." I'm sorry but it's how I drive my car I'll do as I please." Not only did I reply but managed to provoke a reaction from the drunk..

So she stumbles over, fag in hand, and asks me.."do you know what happens when you push that pedal?" "Yes I do in fact, it revs the engine.." Then.. This is the good bit.. "Do you know how that engine works and what it does?" The reply got her a bit upset, " Yeah I do actually, I'm a fully qualified BMW/MINI technician, of course I know how it works!"

she then decided it was a fantastic idea to lean on the car with her fag in her hand.. And let the smoke just blow right into my car, at this point I was absolutely fuming and maybe some swear words came out but couldn't help myself, I mean, my cars done 166 miles and there's someone blowing fag reek in my car!!:ragin: (I'm not a smoker if you can tell lol)

Whilst stumbling away to get a taxi, she screamed, "what kind of **** qualifications you must have!"

Now, I drive a 16 plate JCW and I'm 20 years old, I think it speaks for itself lady.

Just thought I'd share this outrage with everyone just to see what you guys would do?

More to the point the interior doesn't smell of smoke and her manky finger marks where wiped straight off the car :D

My dad came out the pub shortly after and he says "is there a reason your pestering my son", her reply "I'm asking him why he's revving his engine.." Big Gordon's reply, "Why? You should be asking him how he drives such a braw car.." I chuckled a little at that :rolleyes:

badwolf340
2nd July 2016, 07:53 AM
Unfortunately the chances of coming across a pair of idiots these days is very high ,hopefully now you have met them and got them out of your way that's that.

its never nice under any circumstances to have to deal with them but by the sounds of it you handled it just right .

Ianstwt_r59
2nd July 2016, 11:15 AM
I would of decked her

stoney
2nd July 2016, 01:51 PM
I would of decked her
And me

Ss82
2nd July 2016, 02:01 PM
I wudv told her to **** off n put my windows up

MINI William
2nd July 2016, 02:31 PM
Sounds a lovely sort of lady:frown:

EcosseGP
2nd July 2016, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure I'd have been replying today that's for sure ... I'd have had to wait until I was out of court on Monday !!!

F56Kyle
2nd July 2016, 05:01 PM
Hahahahaha! Laughing at all these lol!

N16SHP
4th July 2016, 09:12 AM
She sounds like a real catch, did you not ask for her number too? :thumbs up: