PDA

View Full Version : Look who helped do the hand over for my car!

Eggy7496
29th September 2004, 07:08 PM
Ive managed to get the uploadin pictures thing sorted and workin, so thought i would give you's we surprise, certainly a surprise for me. But was very lucky he was there that day, hehe:D:D

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/17184/45340.jpg

i do have a better one, were hes sittin in my car but mini2 said the file was too large - dam!

Julz
29th September 2004, 07:20 PM
Show off;) You can reduce the size of your pic before uploading onto M2, I think it says somewhere the max. size of a file!:clown:

Eggy7496
29th September 2004, 07:24 PM
yeah its 350kb, do u reduce it in paint then save?

Burple
29th September 2004, 07:40 PM
Much better off using Paintshop Pro, Photoshop or some other imaging software...
MS Paint is like using those big thick crayons for the 'special' kids ;):D:p

P.s... Am I being dim? who the feck is that?? ;);):D

Wul
29th September 2004, 07:48 PM
Oh look they've got apples MINI's! :D

LnL - don't you pretend you don't know who that is - Orkney's most famous export!

Eggy7496
29th September 2004, 08:38 PM
yep ats him

The Dogfather
29th September 2004, 08:51 PM
No Highland Park is Orkney's most famous export, he's just the Tw@t of big brother!

duncan
29th September 2004, 09:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

he's just the Tw@t of big brother!

PMSL

Burple
29th September 2004, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

No Highland Park is Orkney's most famous export, he's just the Tw@t of big brother!

Ah... riiiiiiggghht..
If you'd said to me here's one of those narcissistic, attention-seeking media-whores from that excuse for 'entertainment' to the subdued, comatosed, brain-dead masses...
then I might have had an idea... ;):D:D

You let him in your car??????????????
Eeeeww... he'd no be touchin MINE!! :evil::blackeye::dead::approve:
:mad:

Scottie
29th September 2004, 10:32 PM
Which one is he on the right or left. Sorry don't watch big brother.

Julz
29th September 2004, 10:38 PM
Eggy is the one with the cheesy grin on the right, meaning the muppet from BB is on't left!!;):D

duncan
29th September 2004, 10:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Eeeeww... he'd no be touchin MINE!! :evil::blackeye::dead::approve:
:mad:

I hope its your MINI your on about!
:eek::p;)

sleepyrascal
29th September 2004, 10:55 PM
Camerons feet suggest he stands very strangely!

Burple
29th September 2004, 10:58 PM
quote:
I hope its your MINI your on about!
:eek::p;)

Aye... that an all!! :D
an keepin his hands wherer I can see 'em!:blackeye:

Eggy7496
29th September 2004, 11:25 PM
right.... i feel like a muppet!

Burple
30th September 2004, 12:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Eggy7496

right.... i feel like a muppet!

Well... unless his hand was up yer ar$e... ;););):D:evil::eek:

The Dogfather
30th September 2004, 01:00 AM
Eggy - Bet you wish you never started this thread!

Next time just tell JC's to give you a keyring rather than a ring piece!

Steve74
30th September 2004, 01:04 AM
I dont understand why Cameron was handing over the car - is he short of work? ;)

Big Col
30th September 2004, 08:09 AM
Am I the only one that thinks that Big Brother would only be worthwhile if they threw these idiots into the house with no food and the winner was the one that managed to survive the longest by killing and eating all the other contestants?

Or filling the house with 4 clan members and 4 members of the black panthers.

Willie M
30th September 2004, 03:52 PM
Hmmmm.... think you may just have stumbled upon a great new 'reality TV' concept there big man. 'Hello..... is that Channel 5?...... Well, see this Farm rubbish yer trawlin' out just now..... Big C's got a much better idea.....' :D

Eggy7496
30th September 2004, 05:30 PM
how do i delete topics?:(

G2 - S
30th September 2004, 05:47 PM
I feel I must put up a defence on behalf of Cameron - He's actually a normal guy and anyone who has ever met him will know that. All you folk calling him(or insinuating) all sorts have absolutely no idea. I bet you know some folk on this forum less than you know him so why have a dig when you wouldn't about people on here? I almost guarantee you wouldn't say all this to his face??

Eggy - don't feel bad about posting this topic.

Big Col
30th September 2004, 06:05 PM
Rrrrrright...

Julz
30th September 2004, 06:27 PM
I met him at the Fast and Modified car show, he was all right until he asked Rob which car was his and when Rob told him the blue mini on the huuuuuge banner and in the brochure etc. was mine he tried to claim that the mini must still be robs, and I just drive it!!:mad::evil: So I'd say he's alright, just a bit of a sexist pig!:eek::blackeye::clown:

Eggy7496
30th September 2004, 06:31 PM
i've met him too - obviously, hehe, hes a really fine guy i thought, i asked him did u worry about the cameras, he replied, "o ya donny worry aboot the cameeras" hehe

Burple
30th September 2004, 08:10 PM
quote: I almost guarantee you wouldn't say all this to his face??

heh heh heh... you've never met me huh??? ;):p

quote:
I feel I must put up a defence on behalf of Cameron - He's actually a normal guy and anyone who has ever met him will know that.

so... you know him personally then? a good friend? ;):D

Riiiiggght then... normal guy....
so how many normal people do you know who would volunteer (yes, by choice) to whore out their mortal souls on national TV for the entertainment of the slack jawed drooling masses?
Sorry, but anyone who actually volunteers for this "entertainment" deserves all the critisism directed their way... it's only fair...
just look at all the fawning idiots watching this crap on the telly and discussing these sad individual's little boxed up lives like they really know them... get a life! meet some REAL people!! :p:D:D:D

But hey... if that's what floats your boat...

I can guarantee that I've met some famous indivuduals who you possibly won't have heard of, and probably care even less about (and some of the actually have <gasp!> REAL talent!), but it won't bother me... it's your opinion, and I'll be the first person to slag myself off - so eveyone else is fair game!! :D

Eggy, Don't feel bad about posting this mate!! I'm only doing what the title of this forum suggests... Banter!!:D:D:D
I ain't gettin at ya, just expressing an opinion... and it's livened things up a wee bit huh? ;):D

next.....?
:p:p;);):D:D

G2 - S
30th September 2004, 08:31 PM
quote:so... you know him personally then? a good friend?

Yes I do know him. He comes along fairly regularly to the Church I go to.

quote:get a life! meet some REAL people

He is a real person.

Edit:- Repaired tags to show quotes

Gismo
30th September 2004, 08:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Eggy7496
how do i delete topics?:(
Just ask ;)

Eggy7496
30th September 2004, 08:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote: I almost guarantee you wouldn't say all this to his face??

heh heh heh... you've never met me huh??? ;):p

quote:
I feel I must put up a defence on behalf of Cameron - He's actually a normal guy and anyone who has ever met him will know that.

so... you know him personally then? a good friend? ;):D

Riiiiggght then... normal guy....
so how many normal people do you know who would volunteer (yes, by choice) to whore out their mortal souls on national TV for the entertainment of the slack jawed drooling masses?
Sorry, but anyone who actually volunteers for this "entertainment" deserves all the critisism directed their way... it's only fair...
just look at all the fawning idiots watching this crap on the telly and discussing these sad individual's little boxed up lives like they really know them... get a life! meet some REAL people!! :p:D:D:D

But hey... if that's what floats your boat...

I can guarantee that I've met some famous indivuduals who you possibly won't have heard of, and probably care even less about (and some of the actually have <gasp!> REAL talent!), but it won't bother me... it's your opinion, and I'll be the first person to slag myself off - so eveyone else is fair game!! :D

Eggy, Don't feel bad about posting this mate!! I'm only doing what the title of this forum suggests... Banter!!:D:D:D
I ain't gettin at ya, just expressing an opinion... and it's livened things up a wee bit huh? ;):D

next.....?
:p:p;);):D:D

LnL absolutely correct - BANTER!! the dude is still a fine guy though, lol

Come on, whos gonna take a dig next,

ROUND 2 (DING!!)

Big Gordy
30th September 2004, 09:07 PM
Three cheers for l-n-l :D :p:D:approve:

Burple
30th September 2004, 09:32 PM
quote:
Yes I do know him. He comes along fairly regularly to the Church I go to.

Fair play... I stand corrected then :D No hard feelings there! :D
That gets you 1 free beer! (or non alcoholic drink of your choice!) :D

quote:
He is a real person.

Ok.. my dig was at the people who talk incessantly about this type of show (and soap operas) and the characters / people therein, as if they know them personally, more of a generalisation really... guess that didn't come across too well.. but it yanks ma chain!
Hello mindless TV to subdue the masses - Bye Bye social skills! :p:D
Now if you tell me you're a big Corrie or Eastenders fan I'll be in trouble too! tee hee :D;):p

G2 - S
30th September 2004, 09:36 PM
quote: Fair play... I stand corrected then :D No hard feelings there! :D
That gets you 1 free beer! (or non alcoholic drink of your choice!) :D

Ok.. my dig was at the people who talk incessantly about this type of show (and soap operas) and the characters / people therein, as if they know them personally, more of a generalisation really... guess that didn't come across too well.. but it yanks ma chain!
Hello mindless TV to subdue the masses - Bye Bye social skills! :p:D
Now if you tell me you're a big Corrie or Eastenders fan I'll be in trouble too! tee hee :D;):p

So - not going to 'kiss-and-make-up' but I agree with you on the above comments. And - no....not a fan of Corrie, Eastenders or even Big Brother for that matter! Heap of Junk! Why waste time infromt of trash when you could be driving a MINI Cooper S!!!

G2 - S
30th September 2004, 09:38 PM
P.S - I'll collect the beer (or equivilant) at a cruise!

The Dogfather
1st October 2004, 06:21 AM
G2 - Sorry if my comments caused offence, however Cameron did open himself up to being judged by the public, it was the main element of the show.

I'm of the opinion that anyone who appears on a reality shows is either a wannabe tosspot or misguided, perhaps I should have given him the benefit of the doubt and put him the the misguided catagory!

Sheilz
1st October 2004, 07:48 AM
Who is this guy Cameron? I'm thinking I've missed something here.:I

Eggy7496
1st October 2004, 05:41 PM
the dude that won Big Brother last year (i think it was last year, he was quite famous then, i picked up my car no longer after the show finished)