PDA

View Full Version : Clean cars

badwolf340
2nd June 2016, 07:56 PM
Most of us love to have a clean car and spend a fortune on cleaning products and the latest thing that is on offer ,but what's the thing that gets to you the most mine is cleaning the windows ,does not matter which product I use ,I can never get them clean enough and it drives me mad :yes nod:

Craig
2nd June 2016, 08:01 PM
Black trim... Hate it, never lasts long enough after being cleaned and dressed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
2nd June 2016, 09:06 PM
Mine is the wheels ... As soon as you start driving you just know they'll be covered in brake dust however slowly you drive !

N16SHP
3rd June 2016, 08:28 AM
I would agree with all of the above, especially the wheels because as soon as you drive and park up, you notice a tiny part you missed and to you it sticks out like a sore thumb but I bet next to no one else notices. However my biggest hate has to be the gloss black trim internally. Exactly as Ali said, you clean it/wipe it and within 5 seconds you look and there is dust all over it again :argh:

CiderFex
3rd June 2016, 06:53 PM
I honestly hate the thought of having to wash 1499.
I can leave it for weeks/months at a time before I can muster up enough enthusiasm to point the Kärcher in its direction.
Adversely I will then spend at least an hour admiring just how good it looks once I have foamed, shampooed, dried and detail sprayed it.

It's not that I'm a person of extremes though.....
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonnie
3rd June 2016, 07:22 PM
+1 for black trim.

Blueboy
4th June 2016, 02:21 AM
Windows, in particular front one inside, never seem to get rid of every mark:argh: