PDA

View Full Version : New member from Stonehaven

IamJDBear
2nd June 2016, 08:57 AM
Hello all. I should have been signed up to NMS ages ago but I've finally got round to it.

I'm JD from Stonehaven. Own the following MINIs...

F56 Cooper D
JCW GP1 0864
MINI Cooper Cup Car #24 campaigning in the SMRC Celtic Speed Scottish MINI Cooper Cup
Various other R50 Coopers and Ones lying in the paddock at Knockhill (it's been a rough season so far!)

I'll try to maintain a blog about the season already in progress and get lots of good pics up. Feel free to come and say hello at the races if anyone is in attendance.

JD

mada
2nd June 2016, 09:28 AM
Welcome JD!

Im also from stonehaven so will keep an eye out for you!

Adam

IamJDBear
2nd June 2016, 09:35 AM
Hi Adam. Give us a wave next time you see the GP out and about. :bigwave:

Craig
2nd June 2016, 11:02 AM
Welcome to NMS John. Looking forward to the blog and pics :). Hope to get up to a race weekend sometime soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IamJDBear
2nd June 2016, 11:29 AM
Hi Craig, thanks. Make sure to come and say hello if you get up to one of the races this year. Next one at Knockhill is 17th July.

Craig
2nd June 2016, 12:57 PM
Hi Craig, thanks. Make sure to come and say hello if you get up to one of the races this year. Next one at Knockhill is 17th July.

Ah 17th July is the Scottish Car Show at Ingliston which we have a stand at so I'll. It make that...

IamJDBear
2nd June 2016, 12:59 PM
Ah 17th July is the Scottish Car Show at Ingliston which we have a stand at so I'll. It make that...

Never mind. Plenty more through the year. I'll be sure to let everyone know about the upcoming dates.

Crombers
2nd June 2016, 03:21 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

N16SHP
2nd June 2016, 04:20 PM
Mr Duncan, good to see you've finally got on board with us!

Craig, we could perhaps organise a little NMS Knockhill weekend although I know the calendar is pretty full for the summer at the moment.

Craig
2nd June 2016, 04:41 PM
Yeah we could look at that Neil :)

IamJDBear
2nd June 2016, 06:05 PM
Hi Neil. Yeah I thought I'd get on board now that the MINI collection is starting to grow. It would be great to get a meet organised at one of the rounds. They had the TVR owners club there recently and they got to do a couple of laps during the lunch break. Could maybe sort something out if you had enough interested members?

MINI William
2nd June 2016, 06:09 PM
Welcome to NMS

IamJDBear
2nd June 2016, 06:21 PM
Thanks William. Looking forward to getting involved.

Andrew4071
2nd June 2016, 07:34 PM
I was knockhill on Sunday past I'll look out for you at the next meeting

badwolf340
2nd June 2016, 07:51 PM
:welcome:

EcosseGP
2nd June 2016, 09:15 PM
Welcome along and oh to have that collection. Glad to see you've decided to take the plunge and join us ...

IamJDBear
2nd June 2016, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome all. Look forward to meeting some of you at KH soon.