PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Forres

TommoMCS
7th May 2016, 04:22 PM
Hi guys/gals

My names Tommo and im currently in Forres. I own a 05 Cooper S which is pretty standard at the moment. Mini is currently in a garage having a noise checked out which turns out isnt timing chain related (phew). More info/questions to follow ;)

Ive fitted front n rear strut braces and have a GTT stealth airbox to fit once back from garage. Cades front grills to also be fitted as i hate the slat grill!! Full de-chrome is also on the list as an ongoing project.

Any others from the Moray area on here?

Hope to meet some of you in the near future.

mada
7th May 2016, 04:54 PM
welcome Tommo,

Im not from Moray but I'm moving up there for work in June so will keep an eye out for you!

MINI William
7th May 2016, 05:48 PM
Welcome to NMS. Get a few photos of your car posted. Sounds like you've done some nice little additions

Crombers
7th May 2016, 06:08 PM
Welcome to NMSLAND :saltireflag:

TommoMCS
7th May 2016, 06:09 PM
Dont worry, the scoop stripe is gone now. :D:D

TommoMCS
7th May 2016, 06:12 PM
Thanks guys, how long do i need to wait before my posts dont need moderating?

Craig
7th May 2016, 06:41 PM
Welcome [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
7th May 2016, 09:48 PM
Welcome along Tommo and good to see another pure silver S joining the fray (with bullets too) ...
You should be able to edit or moderate your own post ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TommoMCS
7th May 2016, 10:27 PM
Welcome along Tommo and good to see another pure silver S joining the fray (with bullets too) ...
You should be able to edit or moderate your own post ...

It appears i can now, guess its just the first few. What do you mean by bullets??

EcosseGP
7th May 2016, 10:29 PM
Alloy wheels ...

TommoMCS
7th May 2016, 10:31 PM
Ahh yes, sorry, forgot they are reffered to as bullets. For some reason i had the side vents as bullets in my head lol

N16SHP
9th May 2016, 09:09 AM
Hi Tommo, welcome to NMS.

I'm from Westhill but work often takes me up in your direction so will keep an eye out for you. I'm not always in the Mini so if you see a black Skoda Superb Estate flashing and waving, you'll know who it is! We also use my uncles house as a holiday home in Forres, beautiful area for going out with the kids.

TommoMCS
9th May 2016, 02:01 PM
Hi Tommo, welcome to NMS.

I'm from Westhill but work often takes me up in your direction so will keep an eye out for you. I'm not always in the Mini so if you see a black Skoda Superb Estate flashing and waving, you'll know who it is! We also use my uncles house as a holiday home in Forres, beautiful area for going out with the kids.

Yeah ive been here around 3 years now and its a great area to be out and about. The roads are a nice drive also. I will keep an eye out for the skoda then.