PDA

View Full Version : GoPro

badwolf340
1st May 2016, 04:08 PM
looking at getting a GoPro any ideas on which model or ones to avoid ,I have saw that they work with MINI and BMW so if their is a version that does this (or do they all with right APP)

Eddie_JCW
1st May 2016, 04:28 PM
I've got a Hero 3+ black and it worked with connected but it was more hassle than what it was worth doing it through the car. Best using the supplied WiFi remote 😉

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

badwolf340
1st May 2016, 04:48 PM
I've got a Hero 3+ black and it worked with connected but it was more hassle than what it was worth doing it through the car. Best using the supplied WiFi remote 

What was the hassle with it Eddie ,just wanting one as you can use the I drive and screen in the M2 and was thinking of the Hero 3 silver as it has touch screen

Eddie_JCW
1st May 2016, 05:36 PM
What was the hassle with it Eddie ,just wanting one as you can use the I drive and screen in the M2 and was thinking of the Hero 3 silver as it has touch screen
Just really laggy and not really well integrated IIRC, if you asked it to start filming it would take a good 10-15 seconds before responding. But it may be improved now, I doubt it though because BMW rarely ever release updates for connected.

badwolf340
1st May 2016, 07:46 PM
Just really laggy and not really well integrated IIRC, if you asked it to start filming it would take a good 10-15 seconds before responding. But it may be improved now, I doubt it though because BMW rarely ever release updates for connected.

Thanks Eddie :thumbs up:

Eddie_JCW
1st May 2016, 07:50 PM
No problem. The GoPro itself is a great bit of kit, I don't use mine as often as I should.

CiderFex
2nd May 2016, 06:16 AM
Do you not fancy a Virb Elite Brian ?
It's a great bit of kit and you could always borrow Williams to check it o'er before The HBT II.
I can't remember how long I've had mine but I've not any issues wi it and Davy also seems happy with the one he bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk