PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Dunfermline

Craig1
1st May 2016, 10:47 AM
Hello everyone,

Craig from Dunfermline signing in as a newbie. I don't yet have a mini...... :(
I am looking for a 2004-2007 Cooper S in original, unmodified condition with fsh & <50K miles. It has to be well cared for. Torn between all the forum chat of R53 v R56.....Can't decide!
I'm also really keen to get involved in any club activities and would really appreciate it if I could come along to a central Scotland 'meet' sometime, pick everyone's brains and get some top advice.

I'm a bit of a car fanatic, btcc fan and ex MGTF owner with a soh......please don't hold the MG part against me :)
I think I've heard most rusty rover & milky oil head gasket jokes out there but you never know, someone might surprise me!

Looking forward to reading lots of chat in the forum and meeting lots of new people.

stoney
1st May 2016, 11:45 AM
Welcome your welcome along to,any events there is a meet on at the weekend at the detailers box in Cambuslang that you could come along to.

You will struggle to find an R53 with under 50k I would think tho !

badwolf340
1st May 2016, 02:47 PM
Craig :welcome:as Rob says pop down to our meet at the Detailers box meeting (full details in MINI meets section)

EcosseGP
1st May 2016, 06:22 PM
Welcome along and good luck on your hunt. They'll be something out there for you but they'll be looking for top dollar for it I would presume. You're in the right place for everything MINI and welcome to join in the fun at any time ... Just keep your eyes peeled in the Social meets etc

Crombers
1st May 2016, 06:31 PM
Welcome to NMSLAND, & happy hunting :saltireflag:

MINI William
2nd May 2016, 06:27 AM
Welcome to NMS. As above feel free to pop along to meets. Keep us posted on your hunt for an S