PDA

View Full Version : Bang

badwolf340
23rd April 2016, 07:07 PM
William and I visited Scotplant today and as we walked about we saw a new 911 Turbo S and it looked stunning ,the owner turned up and started it up it sounded lovely and then he promptly selected reverse gear and hit the metal signpost behind him ,he never even got out and looked at the damage and drove off into the sunset with the metal signpost leaning over at a huge angle :thud:

maxibaby
23rd April 2016, 07:10 PM
Eek! [emoji15]
D'ya think that it was out of embarrassment that he didn't get out to have a look, or he's too much cash as he doesn't care...cannot believe that he didn't feel it?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badwolf340
23rd April 2016, 08:17 PM
Eek! [emoji15]
D'ya think that it was out of embarrassment that he didn't get out to have a look, or he's too much cash as he doesn't care...cannot believe that he didn't feel it?!

I took it that he did not give one :yes nod:

MINI William
23rd April 2016, 09:42 PM
Rather funny though as everyone was shouting at him to stop.

Craig
23rd April 2016, 10:14 PM
More money than sense I think....

Crombers
24th April 2016, 03:21 AM
Ouch , what a fud !!!

CiderFex
24th April 2016, 06:22 AM
What an a-hole !!!
I just hope it doesn't cost too much to repair the signpost.

N16SHP
25th April 2016, 08:58 AM
Ha ha, I've done that before but when I was actually reversing into a space in the work van. Crumpled some wee sign that I never saw in the mirrors however the ironic part was we were there to fit some other signs in the car park!!!

As for the new Porsche, yes, lovely. My boss has a 2012 Turbo S which has been mapped and puts out 640bhp. When we have joint sales meetings I don't particularly put up much of an argument for who's driving!

W33EMA
27th April 2016, 10:11 AM
How? Just how? The guy most have known he had parked in front of a sign no?! Almost has bad as the boy in rosyth who smashed his skyline into a tree which he only imported 2 weeks before it happened.

ELFMAN
27th April 2016, 11:12 AM
How? Just how? The guy most have known he had parked in front of a sign no?! Almost has bad as the boy in rosyth who smashed his skyline into a tree which he only imported 2 weeks before it happened.

Serves him right for importing a tree in the first place... :laugh:

W33EMA
28th April 2016, 09:48 PM
Serves him right for importing a tree in the first place... :laugh:

Wideooooo alert! :laugh: