PDA

View Full Version : Body Control Module

W33EMA
12th April 2016, 03:47 PM
Sadly about two months ago my whole left side indicators stopped working. Checked all fuses relays etc blah blah. After finally getting booked in with an electrion has came back my worst fear of it being the BCM. Have been recommended to find a place that repairs BCM. Can anyone shed some light on this all for me or help me out at all? Would be very greatful. Thanks :thumbs up:

badwolf340
12th April 2016, 06:07 PM
Sadly about two months ago my whole left side indicators stopped working. Checked all fuses relays etc blah blah. After finally getting booked in with an electrion has came back my worst fear of it being the BCM. Have been recommended to find a place that repairs BCM. Can anyone shed some light on this all for me or help me out at all? Would be very greatful. Thanks :thumbs up:
I am sure if you give Douglas (B&M centre ,NMS sponsor ) he would be able to help ,if you phone please let him know you are from Newminiscotland.

jo123ke
12th April 2016, 06:19 PM
I have a spare one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W33EMA
27th April 2016, 10:01 AM
Thanks guys. Had some changes since this post. Went to get a second opinion at a different electricians and they confirmed it is the BCM but tried a duplicate from another CooperS and it works without being recoded. So currently don't have a working sunroof and have 2 mini keys one to open and one for ignition but indicators work just in time for MOT which runs out tomorrow. But gave me prices for a place down in England that repaire. But I did get in contact with B&M they said they would be able to repair If they couldn't find my a duplicate. So I'll drop them another message letting them know the changes and see if there price of repaire matches the place in England. Good £400 down the drain! :sad: